BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

west ham ARE a very big club, just don`t have the trophies to show for it. if sam over the coming years gets the time to build them up on the field(which so far looks good for him), they could easily become one of the champs league challengers..

they play in the wrong colours to be a big club

Unless there's a point I'm missing (please enlighten me, as I genuinely don't know), I'm not sure you understand that phrase.

You’re a sign of times sadly, the new generation of posters that finds it difficult to understand alternative views, so we’ll leave it at that, or I’ll be on the banned list again.

Good evening to you sir :tu:

........I rem one particular @#/? sat a few rows back in the JW upper who was probably 'out' for the day dressed in the usual stone island etc garb standing to run down the steps to the front to scream and boo that incident with his face contorted with rage.

Great description of a proto-trembler!

• Backroom

Youre a sign of times sadly, the new generation of posters that finds it difficult to understand alternative views, so well leave it at that, or Ill be on the banned list again.

Good evening to you sir :tu:

Been around for 3 years ta. And I'm not being arsey, I'm genuinely not sure at all what you mean by square pegs in round holes when all players bar perhaps Judge, are being played in their appropriate position.

• 3 weeks later...

Instead of worrying about transfer deadline day, let's consider the positive benefit Shebby has had on the club.

1. Got rid of Kean

2. Got rid of Agnew(probably)

3. Got rid of Appleton

4. Signed Rhodes, and will probably tell the Raos not to sell him

5. In a cack handed manner, said Pederson was finished. Now off wage bill.

I know there are a lot of negatives about him, but you can't deny he has done some good.

Instead of worrying about transfer deadline day, let's consider the positive benefit Shebby has had on the club.

1. Got rid of Kean

3. Got rid of Appleton

I know there are a lot of negatives about him, but you can't deny he has done some good.

And saddled us with players and overheads it will take 3 yrs to get rid of. Your generosity to that feckwit is incredible.Undeniably the best thing he has done is feck off out of our club 5 months-and he is still costing the club £8 grand a week for the privilege of not being here.

Yeah lets all big it up for Shebby!

And saddled us with players and overheads it will take 3 yrs to get rid of. Your generosity to that feckwit is incredible.Undeniably the best thing he has done is feck off out of our club 5 months-and he is still costing the club £8 grand a week for the privilege of not being here.

Yeah lets all big it up for Shebby!

Not bigging him up, just diverting attention from "Agent Greed Day".

There is no doubt he did some good things for the club in his short spell, however it was offset by some terrible decisions within the football club and embarrassing comments/interviews in the press... he tried to be all things to all fans, which was never going to work, but hopefully opened the owners eyes as to what was really happening at Ewood.

There is no doubt he did some good things for the club in his short spell, however it was offset by some terrible decisions within the football club and embarrassing comments/interviews in the press... he tried to be all things to all fans, which was never going to work, but hopefully opened the owners eyes as to what was really happening at Ewood.

My feelings entirely. SS did both good and bad and can't have been easy getting shot of Kean in the poisonous and political atmosphere that enveloped the club at that time. Crikey how hard did we all try and fail? Unfortunately for him his face didn't fit with some and there were question marks a plenty over his involvement too, but imo he also got lots of unfair and frequently irrational stick from some of the 'more impressionable' amongst our number who always need to have a hate figure before they can function.

1. Got rid of Kean

3. Got rid of Appleton

Hmmm...a bit like saying Hitler was a good painter, was kind to pets.....

Hmmm...a bit like saying Hitler was a good painter, was kind to pets.....

Now now Leonard, you cant mention an inhumane person such as Hitler and compare him to shebby, at the end of the day this is just football, not world war two where one sick human systematically murdered a generation, lets get back to poking fun eh.

Aren't we all glad this tit is not around to mess things up?

I also wonder about the D of F thing.

I might be going down the wrong line here, but I'm sure it was said that Venkys would look at the structure after the transfer window had closed - maybe the sensible business by Bowyer might alter their thoughts on that now and they may well stick with the status quo*

* just to clarify, this is only my personal opinion and not information from anybody from within the club or any 'circle of knowledge'. :D

Status Quo? Our club is currently led by someone who the owners recently said was oeprating outside his authority. As far as I can see that is the sum total of the senior management structure at the club. This club is still in danger of crumbling in on itself under the weight of huge outgoings being far in excess of limited incomings. We need to restructure the club completely, get rid of Shaw, continue to sideline Shebby, appont a CEO, appoint someone to look after the commercial side of the club and appoint someone to work above or alongside GB on the football side to look after players' contracts, signings etc. That might start to put things in order but after 3 years we haven't taken a single step towards this yet so I'm not holding my breath. For me the status quo is a downward spiral which will end up with us being bankrupt.

Archived