BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

Just rumours at this stage so hopefully it comes to nothing.

But Singh not being around the club, and the return to common sense which that allowed, were factors in me buying a season ticket this year.

If he does come back I certainly won't be getting what I paid for, and I might save myself a few journeys rather than go to see the Shebby circus.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just rumours at this stage so hopefully it comes to nothing.

But Singh not being around the club, and the return to common sense which that allowed, were factors in me buying a season ticket this year.

If he does come back I certainly won't be getting what I paid for, and I might save myself a few journeys rather than go to see the Shebby circus.

Same here. A Shebby return could turn me into Michael Douglas in Falling Down!

Shebby.....Shaw..... rock......hard place. Does it really matter? Until someone is given proper respobnsibility to run the reshape the club along proper lines we are going to continue to fail no matter what names are on the brass plaques. The owners have shown complete disregard and contempt for us since the minute they bought the club so no reason to suppose it would be any different now. Basically we don't deserve to know what is going on we are just there to pay our money and shut up.

I really do hope that Singh is no where near the club, wasn't it quoted a while ago that after the berg case that venkys did an internal investigation and that's why Agnew and Singh got binned?? I might be wrong.

If he does come back and bowyer gets sacked/moved elsewhere then I can see the name Judan Ali coming back into the frame. That's a depressing thought

I really do hope that Singh is no where near the club, wasn't it quoted a while ago that after the berg case that venkys did an internal investigation and that's why Agnew and Singh got binned?? I might be wrong.

If he does come back and bowyer gets sacked/moved elsewhere then I can see the name Judan Ali coming back into the frame. That's a depressing thought

If this Muppet come back and start interfering with things at Brockhall and with Bowyer!!!

I thought Venkys was learning and backing Bowyer and giving him a full season NOT INTERFERING WITH THINGS!!!

WTF does Shebby know about Championship football and how to get promotion from this league??? answer is F##k All.

Venkys NEED TO SACK Shebby NOT Bowyer!!! and just leave alone everything at Brockhall to Bowyer and his staff.

Can we pop Degsy too?

I'd rather both bullets were used on Singh to be honest. Just to be sure. Well if this is true there ends 6 months of relative stability and a return to madness.

The Return of Singh. God help us. It's like trying to tackle a forest fire and then sending in napalm. Or perhaps a better analogy, trying to run a football club and hiring a @#/? idiot.

I'm afraid to say that I've heard on good authority that Shebby Singh is back.

I'm gobsmacked but for me if this two hat is left anywhere near the team we may as well turn the lights out.

Who's got a .22 with a telescopic sight to put to good use?

What good authority ?

No one at the club is expecting his return so what do you know that no one else does ?

Is this "information" from someone at the club ?

Is it from Alan "Adebayor is going to Wigan on loan" Nixon ? Someone at Manchester airport ? A hotel manager ? Taxi driver ?

No need to name anyone but there has been so many BS rumours that could cause damage people need a bit more than "I heard it on good authority".

What good authority ?

No one at the club is expecting his return so what do you know that no one else does ?

Is this "information" from someone at the club ?

Is it from Alan "Adebayor is going to Wigan on loan" Nixon ? Someone at Manchester airport ? A hotel manager ? Taxi driver ?

No need to name anyone but there has been so many BS rumours that could cause damage people need a bit more than "I heard it on good authority".

I don't post BS! Well not deliberately anyway.

I certainly don't seek attention as others possibly do, believe it or believe it not.

The last thing on my mind would be to cause any damage to the club I've followed unequivocally for almost 50 years. I know you don't know me but to suggest such a thing, that is the ultimate insult.

I certainly don't seek attention as others possibly do, believe it or believe it not.

The last thing on my mind would be to cause any damage to the club I've followed unequivocally for almost 50 years. I know you don't know me but to suggest such a thing, that is the ultimate insult.

No insult intended but you can't deny that there has been some outrageous claims on here by people who are clueless.

Just wanted to know where you heard the info that's all. Its not like you are saying the club is about to be sold or we are about to go into Admin.

If Shebby is back then someone has seen him. He is either here or he isn't. If you say he is back but you can't say who has seen him or where then fair enough leave it at that.

You still avoided the question.

Anyway, I doubt he's back, but we'll soon know about it if he is.

I have become a bit of a cynic and I do usually expect the worst about Rovers now, but I stubbornly refuse to believe that this liability( substitute your own expletive) is coming back. I just can't /won't accept it ...until I see it with my own eyes..

Holding on to that premise ( like grim death) I think we should examine the complete disrespect that the Raos continue to show for our football club and its supporters.

Just one simple statement, saying S.S. is not coming back would have achieved so much. Once again,silence in Pune.

.No leadership, no communication, no respect.

Usually my decision to buy a season ticket is followed by a significant departure. This would be a fine twist...

Christ, I hope Shebby stays well away from Ewood and everything connected with Rovers!

For me, it just seems like some waste of time position he occupies, does nothing of any real value, like one of those bosses everyone knows who does feck all but stroll around the place telling people what they should be doing but actually doesnt know anything themselves!

Also reminds me of ancient times, when people would send someone with a message?

"Shebby, ride at once to Ewood, tell Gary performances must improve or suffer the might of the Indian poultry gods, make haste"

"Yes madam..."

Easy tiger! This could be your Mercerman moment :) If Shabby doesn't reappear you may have to go into hiding!

Easy tiger! This could be your Mercerman moment :) If Shabby doesn't reappear you may have to go into hiding!

I appreciate your concern, Tomphil but I've never been one to hide, always prefer to hold my hand up and take the consequences if I'm wrong.

Rare attribute I guess!

Archived