BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

I have become a bit of a cynic and I do usually expect the worst about Rovers now, but I stubbornly refuse to believe that this liability( substitute your own expletive) is coming back. I just can't /won't accept it ...until I see it with my own eyes..

Holding on to that premise ( like grim death) I think we should examine the complete disrespect that the Raos continue to show for our football club and its supporters.

Just one simple statement, saying S.S. is not coming back would have achieved so much. Once again,silence in Pune.

.No leadership, no communication, no respect.

Usually my decision to buy a season ticket is followed by a significant departure. This would be a fine twist...

Shebby got rid of Kean and Anderson rem. 'The enemy of my enemy must be my friend'.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add your own captions :)

shebbyreturn_zps6088f5f0.jpg

In 2010, a crack unit going commando was sent to east Lancashire by a military court for a crime they were about to commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security faux gold palace in Pune to the Blackburn underground. Today, still wanted by nobody they survive as chancers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help @#/? it up properly and if you can find them.......maybe you can hire the Venkateshwara Hatcheries Team!

That picture does not truly represent the Venky family as Bilaji's tits are covered up

Still no sign of Shebby. Reliable Sauce?

Yeah thought about popping a couple of them on him, but then it would have looked like a really bad Miss Transvestite of India competition.

Anyway we have only been treated to a view of one of Balaji's , so with Shebby in the cartoon one tit is enough :), but if you really want a pair I could add 2 million loss shelfman to it

His whereabouts seems to be unknown last heard of Globally advising AVB on Tottenham issues, Arsene on Arsenal issues and Moyes on Manure issues http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/opinion/shebby-singh/article/can-one-man-make-a-difference-arsene-knows

Although there was a rumour he was globalling at Venky's egg production plant giving the chickens in the elite development academy section a pep talk on knocking them out quicker and trying to persuade Mrs D that Portuguese Chickens are better and he knows a man who has some going cheap

His whereabouts seems to be unknown last heard of Globally advising AVB on Tottenham issues, Arsene on Arsenal issues and Moyes on Manure issues http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/opinion/shebby-singh/article/can-one-man-make-a-difference-arsene-knows

Although there was a rumour he was globalling at Venky's egg production plant giving the chickens in the elite development academy section a pep talk on knocking them out quicker and trying to persuade Mrs D that Portuguese Chickens are better and he knows a man who has some going cheap

Was that not Budgies going Cheep?

Add your own captions :)

shebbyreturn_zps6088f5f0.jpg

But we've already got a court jester. He's called Derek.

Seriously though, Singh should have left once he saw off Kean. By now he'd be a cult hero and people would be begging for him to come back.

Long outstayed his welcome. None of the jokes are funny any more.

An Indian, a Scotsman and a Malaysian walk into a bar...

In the West End, a man with a pony tail asked another man with a pony tail with his shirt unbuttoned to the navel, would you like a dance with one of these girls?

Dead right I would as long as my mate with the triangular hat with bells on can also join in.

That picture does not truly represent the Venky family as Bilaji's tits are covered up

Still no sign of Shebby. Reliable Sauce?

I'll struggle posting on here for the next couple of days or so but I'd just like to ask (and I'll leave it open for a few days) are you HP?

As I suspect you're partial to a touch of the brown stuff, I guess on all counts that would be an affirmative!

We know. So just drop the "reliable source" pretence in the future ;)

Oh dear me. Do us a favour will you? Cover up, your arse is showing - again. (Insert yellow winking smiley bloke again that makes everything OK again here). I look forward to reading your apology to darrenrover.

Anyone seen the LT today?

Back page headline. "I'M NOT FINISHED" with a picture of Terry @#/?wit underneath. The LT understands that Singh is still being paid a six figure salary by Rovers. Whilst he's not back at the moment he would love to, it's up to the owners though, and I quote...

"I would love to go back there and sort it out for Venkys because they have been wonderful for me" - "there is unfinished business at Blackburn Rovers". There's a lot more to the interview but it's just deluded ramblings of a @#/? nutter. I'm sure the full article will be posted on here later.

Next to the piece on Singh inside the paper is a picture of Derek Shaw, with the headline "We're trying to right the wrongs". I'd suggest there's no chance of that happening Shelfy with Singh on the payroll.

Absolutely gutted. Happy "Kean Out" day everyone and well done to Singh and the LT with the timing of the article - could they have done anymore to unsettle the team on the day of a game? But it's not about the team is it - it's all about Shebby Singh.

We know. So just drop the "reliable source" pretence in the future ;)

I think you'll find I said on 'good authority', no mention of source and certainly not wishing to sound pretentious, apologies to all if that's how it came across.

Anyway I resigned myself to the fact long ago that all that you can expect from a pig is a grunt. ;):) etc.

HP now?

• Backroom

Oh dear me. Do us a favour will you? Cover up, your arse is showing - again. (Insert yellow winking smiley bloke again that makes everything OK again here). I look forward to reading your apology to darrenrover.

Anyone seen the LT today?

Back page headline. "I'M NOT FINISHED" with a picture of Terry Keanwit underneath. The LT understands that Singh is still being paid a six figure salary by Rovers. Whilst he's not back at the moment he would love to, it's up to the owners though, and I quote...

"I would love to go back there and sort it out for Venkys because they have been wonderful for me" - "there is unfinished business at Blackburn Rovers". There's a lot more to the interview but it's just deluded ramblings of a keaning nutter. I'm sure the full article will be posted on here later.

Next to the piece on Singh inside the paper is a picture of Derek Shaw, with the headline "We're trying to right the wrongs". I'd suggest there's no chance of that happening Shelfy with Singh on the payroll.

Absolutely gutted. Happy "Kean Out" day everyone and well done to Singh and the LT with the timing of the article - could they have done anymore to unsettle the team on the day of a game? But it's not about the team is it - it's all about Shebby Singh.

I think Singh is paid directly by Venky's so technically the club isn't paying him his salary. Or at least, that's what I seem to recall.

Archived