BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

I can imagine a few iffy results could lead to his return knowing Venky's. He'll try and be the de facto D of F, annoy Bowyer and the players and generally embarrass us. These stories suggest to me that it might be promotion or the sack for Bowyer which is unfair on Gary, given what he has had to clean up.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Singh is currently doing a series of football related shows on Malyasian TV - Astro Supersport. He's said that English football is backward (apart from the Premier League) but that he knew how to fix it and inferred that there was hostility to him as he was Asian. That he inherited the most hated manager in the worlf (probably true). That there were still people at the Club in their jobs through 'lies and deceit' to the Venky's.

Whilst Singh is still on the Venky family payroll he said that he wants to go back to England and 'finish the job'' and that ''there are still possibilities'' that he will go back but that decision is ''still the familys call''.

Overall I got the feeling that he's lingering around seeing if Bowyer fails so he can be the saviour....or the current TV appearances are auditions in the hope he can land a job on TV back home..where many also things he's a tool.

Playing the race card then? Classy as usual. Such a lack of self awareness is always shocking when you come across it. He's like a sh_t foreign Alan Partridge.

So a man with absolutely no coaching badges, experience worth mentioning or knowledge, who has played in some tin pot league and coached the Malaysian equivilent of Dean Gaffney thinks he has the answers to sort out the 'backward' lower leagues? OK then........Shebby, if you ever read this, you are a joke of a man.

This is all distracting me from my research into neurosurgery. I have a B in GCSE in biology, but I know where things can be improved when dealing with tumours and strokes. I just need to be given the chance..........

No chance of righting the wrongs with Shaw still there either. He was privy to it all.

Not just privy to it all but the ultimate toga lifter.. the ol' fellow literally bent over to take it over the Berg saga, how can any man who cost a business millions stay let alone be left to run the whole show.

Playing the race card then? Classy as usual. Such a lack of self awareness is always shocking when you come across it. He's like a sh_t foreign Alan Partridge.

So a man with absolutely no coaching badges, experience worth mentioning or knowledge, who has played in some tin pot league and coached the Malaysian equivilent of Dean Gaffney thinks he has the answers to sort out the 'backward' lower leagues? OK then........Shebby, if you ever read this, you are a joke of a man.

You have nailed him.

Act like a total p^^^, make rash, stupid, expensive secisions, talk complete s***, make it always someone else's fault and now "it's coz I'm black"

.No credibility, no qualification for the job and no class!

So why we're waiting for the LT to publish the article on their website I thought I'd share this with you...

"...that when you have somebody come in from the outside and say 'hang on, I know you've been doing this for 20, 30, 40 years but it hasn't brought you anything so we need to change that, think outside of the box and be innovative and to evolve' you meet strong resistance"

So the last forty years haven't brought us anything then?

Rude, disrespectful, ignorant, deluded and dangerous. This clown should be lynched if he ever shows his face in Blackburn again.

• Backroom

So why we're waiting for the LT to publish the article on their website I thought I'd share this with you...

"...that when you have somebody come in from the outside and say 'hang on, I know you've been doing this for 20, 30, 40 years but it hasn't brought you anything so we need to change that, think outside of the box and be innovative and to evolve' you meet strong resistance"

Rude, disrespectful, ignorant, deluded and dangerous. This clown should be lynched if he ever shows his face in Blackburn again.

Just the last 20years alone have been amongst the greatest times the club will likely ever experience! What a total pillock.

OMG..Those adjectives do say it all, don't they.

Until we hear that he is actually dead, I guess we will always have to live with the fear that he may return. Worse still, if there is an afterlife, he might be there again!

Anyway,I still have this dream that Steve Buscemi is on his way to Malasia. Things to do in Kuala Lumpur, when you're dead?

Insulting comments from a man who people ( not just Rovers fans) just cannot take seriously. Looks stupid, talks stupid and without a shadow of a doubt is stupid.

Someone needs to explain in simple terms what an ill-informed imbecile he is.

By simple terms I mean a backhander across the face.

All this is ott imo. Like many people I am commenting from a situation that I know little about but my reading of recent history is that Singh played a major part of getting rid of that pair of evil bstards whose combined greed and scheming contributed so much to our demise. If that is indeed the case then Shebby wouldn't need to buy a pint in my local.

Put another way if Shebby Singh, Steve Kean and Jerome Anderson were sat together in the directors box and I was on the Riverside roof with a Macmillan TAC 500 sniper rifle but only 2 live rounds then old Shebby would be the only one around to hear the football results at 5 O clock. :rover:

• Backroom

All this is ott imo. Like many people I am commenting from a situation that I know little about but my reading of recent history is that Singh played a major part of getting rid of that pair of evil bstards whose combined greed and scheming contributed so much to our demise. If that is indeed the case then Shebby wouldn't need to buy a pint in my local.

Put another way if Shebby Singh, Steve Kean and Jerome Anderson were sat together in the directors box and I was on the Riverside roof with a Macmillan TAC 500 sniper rifle but only 2 live rounds then old Shebby would be the only one around to hear the football results at 5 O clock. :rover:

Nothing you've said here negates anything anyone else has said above you, so I don't know what your point is. The fact Shebby was so unprofessional even Steve Kean couldn't work with him is a bizarre form of praise.

Nothing you've said here negates anything anyone else has said above you, so I don't know what your point is. The fact Shebby was so unprofessional even Steve Kean couldn't work with him is a bizarre form of praise.

As I said I'm commenting from distance as my perceptions were only from what I saw in public. You obviously are a major itk er and have intimate knowledge of all events which went on behind the scenes at Ewood. Is it possible that you share your knowledge more frequently with the rest of us on here? A weekly round up from a true itk er would be brilliant.

• Backroom

As I said I'm commenting from distance as my perceptions were only from what I saw in public. You obviously are a major itk er and have intimate knowledge of all events which went on behind the scenes at Ewood. Is it possible that you share your knowledge more frequently with the rest of us on here? A weekly round up from a true itk er would be brilliant.

Very droll. Still doesn't explain what the point of your original post was. Is Shebby or is he not by and large an incompetent buffoon?

An incompetent buffoon who was loyal enough to the owners to get rid of a pair of snakes. Do we want him back? No. He's similar to the Three Stooges, even though they catch the crooks trying to steal granny's jewels you don't kept them about the place as they have a tendency to destroy places due to their thoughtlessness

Doesn't take away from Theno's point, however. I would also buy Shebby a few beers if given the opportunity, even though I want him nowhere near Rovers.

Now how do we get rid of DS? Without resort to the Shebster.

Shebby got rid of Kean (well, he didn't, Kean chose to resign, but anyway) therefore what?

You're right D.E. Shebby didn't get rid of Kean. The story at the time - from some fans - was that he was unsackeable. Part owner and all that. Well that's been shown as totally untrue, so there was nothing to stop anyone sacking Kean, but they didn't.

• Backroom

You're right D.E. Shebby didn't get rid of Kean. The story at the time - from some fans - was that he was unsackeable. Part owner and all that. Well that's been shown as totally untrue, so there was nothing to stop anyone sacking Kean, but they didn't.

Indeed. I'm still curious as to exactly what it was that forced his hand. I very much doubt it was Shebby alone, although I'm sure the appearance of everyone's favourite Malaysian TV pundit was related to whatever happened.

Also worth remembering that partially thanks to Shebby, Keano got a nice £1.2M payout to go with his resignation.

Archived