BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

Aim for the moon and you may reach the stars. :D

BottomOfTheBarrelPromotions.jpg

Why not do a "Vinjay"? Naff off and support Citeh then you can cream yourself over the transfer window dealings there...... Christ it must be black in your world!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boywer and McPhillips gone on a scouting mission in Europe this weekend taking in 6 matches between them according to LT. Is Spain the only country still playing league games? Or are they going to international matches?

HJK Helsinki plays a home match today and there are few very good options to cover Grella and maybe Dunny in injury list. Tainio and Forssell actually has PL expereience and didn´t Vayrynen play the championship for Derby?

Boywer and McPhillips gone on a scouting mission in Europe this weekend taking in 6 matches between them according to LT. Is Spain the only country still playing league games? Or are they going to international matches?

I was just going to ask the same and 6 games seems a lot to take in over 1 weekend, Id be surprised if he's looking in spain as not many players seem to adapt well here(not at the end of the market we'll be looking at anyway)

HJK Helsinki plays a home match today and there are few very good options to cover Grella and maybe Dunny in injury list. Tainio and Forssell actually has PL expereience and didn´t Vayrynen play the championship for Derby?

Grella? you know he left last summer don't you?(or have I miss read)

There are a few international games this weekend and the Toulon tournament, for example.

You can all rest, there are no portuguese league games going on this weekend...

Harry Maguire from Sheffield Utd is an England U21 CB. Played 44 games for them last season and is very imposing...£2-3m and I would go for him should we sell Dann

Ritchie is a winger from Bournmouth..quick, tricky and based on last season could Prob make the step up.

Alan Judge dubbed the Irish messi with 14 assists and 3 goals.....oh wait!! We've got him!!

There are a few international games this weekend and the Toulon tournament, for example.

You can all rest, there are no portuguese league games going on this weekend...

good point.

Pleased to see Bowyer/McPhillps going to watch these games and trying to spot a gem.

also good to see Bowyer keeping McPhillps has number 2.

hope they are going to the under 21's and Under 20's tournaments aswell

What about a move for Brighton Centre back Adam El-Abd? out of contract at end of June. Replace for Dann if he is sold or wants to leave

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11688/8744391/Transfer-news-Brighton-s-Adam-El-Abd-chased-by-several-Championship-sides

Evatt has been offered a trial to prove his fitness first before we offer him a contract according to LT. more good management by Bowyer by bringing in players for trial before signing them. Hughes did this with Nelsen, Mokenna and Samba

Also in this morning LT and Sky Sports website is Rovers being linked with Tommy Spurr of Doncaster Rovers. He a left back. replace for Martin Olsson???

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/blackburn_rovers/news/10455188.New_Blackburn_Rovers_boss_Gary_Bowyer_backed_to_make_successful_step_up_from__Parkes__role/

bottom of this article

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11676/8740618/Doncaster-s-Tommy-Spurr-linked-to-Blackburn-Reading-Derby-Ipswich-Birmingham

I certainly wouldn't mind replacing Olsson with someone more robust, he'll never make it as a left back in a bottom half team (too erratic, weak positioning) and clearly doesn't want to play for Rovers anymore. We should have flogged him off last season when he still had some value, at this point I'd gladly take £3 million just to get rid.

Why are they bothering as we have been told we are selling everyone and will struggle to field a team soon after the FIRESALE.

where have we been told this?

All i've read is that the wage bill needs getting to grips with, which would largely be done by trying to get shut of the highly paid fringe players(though finding takers for some of them will be a challenge).

I'm only guessing but i imagine all 3 of the new signings monthly salaries combined will come to less than what we are paying a Murphy, Robinson, Pedersen, Nuno gomes, etuhu individually each month(and they barely get a game these days)

Guest Norbert

I was wondering what happened to Forrsell a while ago. How is he playing?

Scouting potential transfer targets? Is it just me or did the club used to do this at one stage? It does sound familiar but i thought we didn't need to do this kind of thing anymore. Don't we have an in house agent to sort out this trivial side of things? That jolly nice chap won't be too impressed with Bowyer undermining his position at the club by undertaking such an old fashioned practice like actually watching players before buying them.

Scouting potential transfer targets? Is it just me or did the club used to do this at one stage? It does sound familiar but i thought we didn't need to do this kind of thing anymore. Don't we have an in house agent to sort out this trivial side of things? That jolly nice chap won't be too impressed with Bowyer undermining his position at the club by undertaking such an old fashioned practice like actually watching players before buying them.

Very good.

How many sons has Jerome Anderson? We could sign them all and pay them a fortune.They wouldn't even have to turn up for work. Or we could just give the money straight to Dad and cut out the middle man!

I was wondering what happened to Forrsell a while ago. How is he playing?

he won't get a contract from abroad anymore. It's a shame he is so injury prone. He was a real talent a decade ago. Forssell scored for Brum a lot and played even better for the national team. Like Owen he was at his best very early.

Linked with nahki wells in the people today. Talented young player.

Dingles are supposed to be after him. He looked ok in Bradford's cup run and in the play off games against Burton. Quick, puts himself about, a bit nowty, otherwise nothing overly special imo.

Dingles are supposed to be after him. He looked ok in Bradford's cup run and in the play off games against Burton. Quick, puts himself about, a bit nowty, otherwise nothing overly special imo.

He's quick and got a good goal scoring record. He'd do well in this league.

Archived