BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jordan Rhodes

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like we are desperate to shift him and trying to start a bidding war.

What is saddest though is that after one season we are all conditioned to expect him to go. :(

What is saddest though is that after one season we are all conditioned to expect him to go. :(

Agree.

All this 'no pressure to sell' stuff is, IMO, nonsense.

I said a few days ago that I would be surprised to see any of Hanley, Dann, Olsson1 and Rhodes at Ewood once the season starts and despite Hanley signing a new contract, that view remains unchanged.

Financially, I think we are in the deepest of the proverbial and I think there is a concerted effort being made to prevent the sale of assets descending into effectively a fire sale.

Sounds like he's off. Personally I reckon it's seeing what a shower we are off the pitch and working out even with Bowyer there's little to no chance we'll get promoted. A fatter wage package apart he's not really moved on from Huddersfield (goodness me that hurts to say and see how low we've sunk). So in light of that and the obvious financial pressure we're under it's logical for Jordan to want to move on.

Shame as if he goes it'll be a massive blow. One of the few positives in a crummy season.

Ask for wickham + 4/5mill then sign a decent strike partner to go with him.

We need goalscorer to replace Rhodes like Sharp or Austin(who I doubt Burnley would sell to us) not Wickham

Kamy/GM, has they been any bids for Rhodes today as his agent expect them to be???

no Wickham as the replacement for Rhodes, not a good enough scoring record to replacement Rhodes on his own.

Wickham and goalscorer like Sharp or Austin(who I doubt Burnley would sell to us) maybe so.

Kamy/GM, has they been any bids for Rhodes today as his agent expect them to be???

Crass comment deleted.

1 season for him 50 seasons for me to be conditioned. Apart from the 1990's twas ever thus.

I seem to recall chaddy saying he had a form of dyslexia, would be nice if people could overlook his problems with composition.

If that is true then I apologise for my comments, just thought he was crap at typing like me

I have deleted my earlier comment.

I'm a big Rhodes fan, the lad is a goal machine pure and simple, but if you offered me £6m+ and Wickham, I'd bite your hands off.

All presuming that Rhodes actually wants to go, by the way.

Check out the board guidelines 2 and 3 imy.

btw Yours is not the best stance for a teecher to take I wouldn't have thought.

Chaddy has dyslexia Drog, I encounter pupils with this all the time, doesn't make him stupid or slow, so as long as you can understand what he is saying what is the problem?

If that is true then I apologise for my comments, just thought he was crap at typing like me

I thought you knew which is why I made my follow up comment. No harm done.

don't worry it mate. I do suffer from abit of dyslexia but I do try my very best at writing and don't let it stop me from typing on here. just pleased that Members on here are so understanding of this. :D

I think I was trying to say that Wickham isn't the goalscorer striker we need to replace Rhodes if he does leaves.

No bids for Rhodes yet as we know

Hopefully Bowyer is going to arrange a meeting with Rhodes this week to sort out his problems. If we are going to challenge for Promotion then we need Rhodes here for sure.

we don't even know that Rhodes wants out. haven't seen anything in public domain that Rhodes wants out. surely if he did want out, his agent would be leaking it to the press for sure to force Rhodes out.

Archived