BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jordan Rhodes

Guest Norbert

We shall see. Anything less than £8m would be criminal, less than £10m very disappointing and less than £12m, upsetting.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

24 hours ago I would of said no chance , but one or two things have occurred in last 24 hours which could see Rhodes wave goodbye .

Certain influences within playing / coaching side has Rhodes now pondering his future .

Be a big blow , as rovers do not want to sell him , I guess now it will come down to how paternalistic people are at convincing the boy that Rovers is the place to be .

That old chestnut of strong personalities/ strong management will determine the outcome :-(

I do think that we have to sell Rhodes because, despite the spin, nothing can disguise the fact that we are in the soft stuff financially. That having being said, we can't accept anything less than £10m and I would be @#/? off if he ended up at Hull. He can do better than that.

24 hours ago I would of said no chance , but one or two things have occurred in last 24 hours which could see Rhodes wave goodbye .

Certain influences within playing / coaching side has Rhodes now pondering his future .

Be a big blow , as rovers do not want to sell him , I guess now it will come down to how paternalistic people are at convincing the boy that Rovers is the place to be .

That old chestnut of strong personalities/ strong management will determine the outcome :-(

His old man advising him to move? Can't say I blame him.

Glen are you saying that Rhodes is unhappy with bowyer getting the job? Why would Rhodes look to force a move ? He doesn't seem to be that sort of character? What has changed to make him change his mind?

I presume you mean influences at the Hull end?

With his Uncle, Steve Agnew, being there that could be a pull.

Surely no-one, (apart from the young & naive), would be surprised to see Jordan leave.

Quite honestly, if I was Rhodes, I'd want to go to Hull.

Hull are a good bet to go back down next year, but even so, it puts him in the Premiership shop window next year. It's a step up for him, sad to say.

And as much as Blackburn Rovers is a complete mess where even a decision on whether to put red top in the teas takes bloody weeks, getting a move to Hull would be straightforward (just go on strike).

Surely no-one, (apart from the young & naive), would be surprised to see Jordan leave.[/quote

Sadly at the rovers end , too many chiefs not enough Indians on the footballing side .

It seems the level of uncertainly the last few weeks has seen a few jump a station or too ,

Surely no-one, (apart from the young & naive), would be surprised to see Jordan leave.

Dressing room influences at this end is what Glen is referring to.

At the end of the day if a player gets the chance to play in the Premier League he is going to take it.

As Bryan said, even in a struggling side Jordan will be in the shop window far more than in the Championship.

He's not the sort to cause trouble but ultimately he will go if he wants to.

Dressing room influences at this end is what Glen is referring to.

So Rhodes has fallen out with someone on the coaching/playing staff?

Surely no-one, (apart from the young & naive), would be surprised to see Jordan leave.[/quote

Sadly at the rovers end , too many chiefs not enough Indians on the footballing side .

It seems the level of uncertainly the last few weeks has seen a few jump a station or too ,

On the playing or coaching staff? I suppose you could just tell us what you know!?

Just don't see it happening. Rovers don't need to sell and want £15m. Hull won't pay that and Rhodes may be tempted but I don't think will force a move.

Rhodes to leave rumours will rumble on all summer.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/hull-city-transfers-steve-bruce-1923376

Is this what you're 'hearing'? it was in Friday's Mirror.

Just don't see it happening. Rovers don't need to sell and want £15m. Hull won't pay that and Rhodes may be tempted but I don't think will force a move.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/hull-city-transfers-steve-bruce-1923376

Is this what you're 'hearing'? it was in Friday's Mirror.

10 goals is all he needs to score in the prem and he'll become a permanent fixture. He's better than the likes of Holt, Rodriguez, Walters etc in my view so if he can do that he'll make a decent living out of being there. Who wouldn't want to go to the prem if offered the chance?

Didn't see that but clearly it's common knowledge that Austin is close to going to Hull. Can't see them signing Rhodes and Austin.

Quite a few rumours going round that a 12m bid including add ons was submitted and Rhodes has asked to talk to Hull. Can see it being true and fully believe the transfer will go through.

I tend to agreed with this, but that's probably because I want to believe it...

Either way it would be easier for everyone if people posted rumours up front, I can't get my head around what's gone on in the dressing room to allegedly push Rhodes out?

I tend to agreed with this, but that's probably because I want to believe it...

Either way it would be easier for everyone if people posted rumours up front, I can't get my head around what's gone on in the dressing room to allegedly push Rhodes out?

I don't get how he's gone from being happy last week (according to Kamy) and now concerned by dressing room influences. Surely he's now on holiday and not even at the club so don't see how dressing room influences could have changed within a week!!

It's simple, if Hull stump up £15m then, of course, he'll be off. A championship club cannot turn down £15m. I'm not convinced they will pay that. Much easier and cheaper to do the Austin deal.

I don't get how he's gone from being happy last week (according to Kamy) and now concerned by dressing room influences. Surely he's now on holiday and not even at the club so don't see how dressing room influences could have changed within a week!!

It's simple, if Hull stump up £15m then, of course, he'll be off. A championship club cannot turn down £15m. I'm not convinced they will pay that. Much easier and cheaper to do the Austin deal.

Amen - my thoughts exactly.

Archived