BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jordan Rhodes

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Wouldn't be a surprise if he goes for around the amount we paid for him and a team like hull could take a punt

Guest Norbert

I'll believe it when it happens. Until I see him on all the papers and TV stations with the Hull shirt, I'll treat it as hot air.

I think there's a chance that we could sell Rhodes, but I don't think that we have yet. Surely every effort would be made to cut costs by offloading pretty much any other player ahead of Rhodes, and while we certainly will have trouble getting rid of the likes of Murphy, Best and Etuhu, we're still only in May. It's only when those attempts have proved futile that we would consider bids for Rhodes, surely? Any sale at this stage would surely be for more than this.

Uncle at Hull or not he is contracted to Blackburn and said he is happy to stay so i'd imagine it would take a big transfer fee and huge wages for this to happen after all he'd get a year in the prem at most anyway.

Oh and can we change name of the thread.

Calm down guys

Apologies if it seems a bit sensationalist

His uncle Agnew is a regular down our local and hes been bragging bout his nephew moving.

Thats how I kno...

Its only a matter of time.

Rumour Mill.

The Sunday People have reported that Rovers have placed a £15 million Jordan Rhodes to deter bids from Hull City and West Brom,

Mail Online have reported West Ham are considering a summer move for Jordan Rhodes.

Skysports Jordan Rhodes has pledged to stay with Blackburn Rovers, after they successfully staved off relegation.

So there believe what you want but dont panic.

Someone might want to tell Rhodes representatives that he is off to Hull as they just told me that lots of interest, but no firm bids. Also as far as they know Rovers don't want to sell and if that the case Jordan happy to remain at club.

Someone might want to tell Rhodes representatives that he is off to Hull as they just told me that lots of interest, but no firm bids. Also as far as they know Rovers don't want to sell and if that the case Jordan happy to remain at club.

He's as good as gone then?

Archived