BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jordan Rhodes

i'll be amazed if Jordan Rhodes is still a Blackburn player come 1st September , but (and this may sound hypocritical) i think he's better than Hull ... IF he goes there i can only see him fighting relegation next year

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A fast track to the Prem or another year in the Big Top?

As soon as he privately says he wants to move there is nowt the club can do other than get the best deal they can. We are no longer in a position to play games.

Lets face it guys

We're now a selling club

All our best players are going.

Rhodes gone.

Murphy, Etuhu, Gomes to follow...?

The last three names going would be a bad thing? We need a massive overhaul. I say play the kids, saw what the main squad could do last year.

Lets face it guys

We're now a selling club

All our best players are going.

Rhodes gone.

Murphy, Etuhu, Gomes to follow...?

Those last three would bring cheers of relief if they were to depart.

In fact using those names as a wind-up rather gives the game away that you are a WUM.

Dont think we can go up just by playing kids

Gotta have a mix of youth and experience.

Look at Cardiff with Bellamy leading the line.

EDIT: ok ok shouldve said experienced players not best players.

Dont think we can go up just by playing kids

Gotta have a mix of youth and experience.

Look at Cardiff with Bellamy leading the line.

EDIT: ok ok shouldve said experienced players not best players.

You've been rumbled pal. And as for Bellamy, that bloke would walk into 90% of the PL sides. The qualities he brought to Cardiff were mainly based around the fact he was better than anyone else in the division. The fact he has experience was secondary.

Lol we'll see whos right and whos wrong on Day 1 of next season.

Why? Because you predict a side who are universally accepted as being financially, morally and operationally up kean street selling their best player? Do me a favour mate. There aint many here who expect him to stick around. But your pub talk evidence and Murphy, Etuhu and Gomes reference shows you up as a fake. If it happens I'll offer an apology if you do the same.

I would gladly apologise

But i wont need to.

As rovers fans we just gotta accept

Were a championship team, playing league one football and selling our best player will make it well nigh impossible to get back into the premiership.

Thats my opinion.

Guest Norbert

Less than £10million.

You heard it here first.

You intimated that the deal was done, as in he'll be going ASAP. Now you are giving this 'deal' until September 1st, which is a fair way away. Covering your back are we Poopy Plops? Or just not good at making up stories and following through?

Rhodes may go to another club this window, but you came here waving your arms about saying he's gone, on his bike, out the door etc. and not he is attracting interest from club x,y or z.

Try breaking clubs transfer record for a sale and then a discussion could happen ,

However the NOT FOR SALE sign firmly up , he also has zero clauses , So unlike Phil Jones rovers not only don't want to sell , but can't be forced to either .

The £8 million fee Rovers paid brought about mixed opinions when he first signed , however that fee is now the saving grace . Had rovers bagged Rhodes for around half that then £15 million would be tempting , however its gonna take massive money now for the club to bat an eyelid

I would gladly apologise

But i wont need to.

As rovers fans we just gotta accept

Were a championship team, playing league one football and selling our best player will make it well nigh impossible to get back into the premiership.

Thats my opinion.

Plops ..is the sound a turd makes when it drops in t'bog .

Archived