BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2013/14

• Moderation Lead

I was just going to post something similar...

He must have some serious dirt on some journalists, on talk @#/? earlier on they were practically fellating him through the radio!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He must have some serious dirt on some journalists, on talk kean earlier on they were practically fellating him through the radio!

Wouldn't it be great if someone would break rank and spill their guts on what went on at Ewood?

Sad thing is I guess it would ultimately result in a points deduction which wouldn't be so great!

"Within weeks I had worked out that my best player was Ryan Nelsen, a 35-year-old New Zealand international".... who we all know had spent the previous 3 months laid out in traction.

tbh imo Arry is as crooked as Kean. He's opened bank accounts in Switzerland in Rosie Dog's name, he's been subject to charges of tax evasion and he's led clubs to serious financial situations time and again. Decent enough manager but a cocney wide boy through and through. The point of all this as far as QPR are concerned is that after being in charge in November and having access to Fernadez's money in the Jan- transfer window he should have seen them to safety quite easily.

• Backroom

Glad he's got such a ban. If players and managers ARE meant to be role models then tougher hits like stadium bans are needed.

I'd say stadium ban should be a condition of red card offences (rather than just match bans) as well as those caught spitting or diving or being Luis Suarez :P

Credit where it's due, the dingles are doing well. However a day will come when they get a couple of bad results/a few injuries, and then we'll see whether they can withstand the pace.

It's disappointing to see a 7 point gap between us and the play offs, especially as Watford, Reading, Leicester and Forest will be tough to dislodge. However the 7 points off relegation suggests we won't be worrying about relegation at all this season.

This is a tough division - it's interesting to note there are some decent teams below us in the table; Brighton and Leeds to name a couple.

Credit where its due, the ferret fiddlers are playing well and are giving an example of how we should be playing.

Ewood should be a fortress.

However, this league is a marathon and rarely is the team that blazes a trail at this stage still in the mix in April.

Jan window will be interesting, but both teams will finish mid table imho.

btw, Dunny was offside and I like it!

Yep QPR next, all runs have to end. Still well placed to get to 50 points and safety being 20 points away from the bottom 3 as things stand after 1 defeat, 1 draw and 8 wins in our last 10. Don't think many teams wouldn't swap with us, even if we have only played weak teams ;-)

Still I've been watching championship football since 2000 and the only thing I can predict is it is largely unpredictable. Come May I have no idea where most teams will be other than QPR, who I expect to be champions.

• Backroom

I see no reason why Burnley can't keep it up at the very least a spot in the play off lottery is very much on the cards

The main worry would be Dyche impressing a lower placed team with more money available as the squad without solid leadership probably wouldn't be doing so well

• Moderation Lead

Quite a surprise that, and Mowbray is from there I think?? They're always flirting with the play-offs, but seem to miss out, saw Barnsley slappped them at the weekend though, that must have forced the chairman's hand....

Archived