BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2013/14

Thanks Darren but until it's sealed I won't be celebrating!

As you say though, it's all about the money these days and our only ambition can be to stick in there - but for what? Season after season of mercenary players draining all that cash with 4th from bottom being the whole extent of our ambition? I'll enjoy our sojourn if it happens, look on it as a holiday before we get back to our day to day work.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Darren but until it's sealed I won't be celebrating!

As you say though, it's all about the money these days and our only ambition can be to stick in there - but for what? Season after season of mercenary players draining all that cash with 4th from bottom being the whole extent of our ambition? I'll enjoy our sojourn if it happens, look on it as a holiday before we get back to our day to day work.

I fully endorse your views, a time to celebrate a superlative achievement and look forward to pitting your wits against the country's finest on a reasonably level playing field. Those days are long gone I suspect never to return.

Looking good for our pals. You''vet got to hand it to them, they've been consistent all season. Even when they've lost good players they've held their nerve and ground out the points.

I'd love to be wrong but I can't see us making the play-offs, too many teams between us and that last place. They can't all kean up.

I wouldn't bet against us and do think we will go up but until it is assured I'll delay any celebrations!

There is no doubt that the fight for the play offs is more difficult to call, as is the outcome. Few actually in there seem capable of stringing results together giving the chasers a real chance.

I wouldn't bet against us and do think we will go up but until it is assured I'll delay any celebrations!

There is no doubt that the fight for the play offs is more difficult to call, as is the outcome. Few actually in there seem capable of stringing results together giving the chasers a real chance.

I think Wigan would have had a great chance but for their involvement in the FA Cup. I still wouldn't bet against QPR in the play offs though.

I think Wigan would have had a great chance but for their involvement in the FA Cup. I still wouldn't bet against QPR in the play offs though.

I hope its not QPR, a horrible collection of players and manager!

Stop with all this dingle love fest. Said it before and will say it again . Hope they come back down without picking up a single point and every game be painful and we draw em in the cups and do them again .

Congrats ? Not a chance

Wish luck ? Even less chance I'd rather go for a pint with Bin Laden.

It's like when you're playing and you lose. When the ref blows for time you go around and shake hands with your opponents. You might not like them, one or two you may have been kicking lumps out of, they might have kicked you. But you go around and you shake hands. if you can't do that you're playing the wrong game.

Do you think I want the dingles to be playing at a higher level than us ? I've seen them above us before, sometimes well above us. It wasn't permanent then and it won't be permanent now.

When the dingles go up I'll congratulate Longers on a job well done. No good sulking, it'll be a fact. Our job is to replace them next season.

To give him some credit he has said that Blackpool's problems are down to him,

over to you Rao clan!

Take your point but apologies are overrated and normally just PR fluff. See Maria Miller.

At least the Rao's are financially supporting the club (to a degree), Oyston is fleecing Blackpool. Apparently his son was laughing at protestors outside Bloomfield on Tuesday. Even worse, a few fans had a banner taken off them on Tuesday saying 'Oystons Cash Cow' which was later uploaded by Oyston with his smiling mug next to it.

http://fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=1760401

Take your point but apologies are overrated and normally just PR fluff. See Maria Miller.

At least the Rao's are financially supporting the club (to a degree), Oyston is fleecing Blackpool. Apparently his son was laughing at protestors outside Bloomfield on Tuesday. Even worse, a few fans had a banner taken off them on Tuesday saying 'Oystons Cash Cow' which was later uploaded by Oyston with his smiling mug next to it.

http://fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=1760401

It is his company, the public purse does not belong to Maria Miller

Archived