BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2013/14

I'm not having that DMTP, for the reasons I originally stated the Oystons are in a different league to the idiots in Pune.

They may well have outstayed their welcome but look how far the clubs come from when they took over.

I agree GAV. Much like Vincent Tan (another recent tout for "worst owners award") took relatively unsuccessful clubs UP, just like the Oyston's have done for Blackpool. Unless Blackpool are millions in debt and are relegated to League One, there is no comparison.

Venkys took a relatively successful club (last 10 years) DOWN and saddled us with debt.

No comparison. The only ones who come close are those who feasted on the carcass of Pompey.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dyche comment after the game

"We always felt we had enough quality to get ourselves in front. One of the main things about the Championship is you have to find different ways of winning."

GB's version

"We always felt we had enough quality to get ourselves level. One of the main things about the Championship is you have to find different ways of drawing."

Yeah, Bowyer's comment is nearly right - apart from the word 'different'.

In my quieter moments I feel sorry for Bowyer.

yeah, should have seen that,

As Chaddy would say SSDD,

cue Gav the protector

yeah, should have seen that,

As Chaddy would say SSDD,

cue Gav the protector

You're a bully yoda and the worst kind, one that hides behind a keyboard.

I've said my piece, let's hope the mod does his job and gets rid of you for a while.

I've said my piece, let's hope the mod does his job and gets rid of you for a while.

sent you a PM and I consider your signature the same as what you are trying to accuse me of

;)

Poor game today, looked like the pressure was telling to me.

2 points from 3 now. Don't fancy getting anything from Wigan - looking like it will go down to last game, can't really see Derby dropping any points.

Come on Longers it's all set up for you on Monday, local derby, sell-out crowd (surely) draw or a win and it's time to wreck the town centre, again.

Not much to wreck west yorks ;-).

On the sell out, not sure. Just ordered 2 tickets for my lads and seemed to be plenty left! Be a good crowd but not sure it will sell out.

Obviously would be great to do it Monday but Wigan are in such good form whilst we are limping I don't see it. Of course Derby could do us a favour and slip up though, I can hope!

Why do you keep defending Chaddy Gav. He's not a child. He is 29 years old and half of the stuff he posts is deliberately to wind people up.

You could argue that Rovers appointing Ince was the beginning of our decline. Before you jump down my throat I would agree that Sam got us out of the mire. Having said that a more imaginative appointment instead of Ince would maybe have taken us in another direction.

If sam got us up the table then by definition 'another direction' would be downward. :blink:

If sam got us up the table then by definition 'another direction' would be downward. :blink:

In your haste to do what he asked you not to, you missed that he said 'instead of Ince' and not 'after Ince'.

Archived