BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2013/14

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take your point but apologies are overrated and normally just PR fluff. See Maria Miller.

At least the Rao's are financially supporting the club (to a degree), Oyston is fleecing Blackpool. Apparently his son was laughing at protestors outside Bloomfield on Tuesday. Even worse, a few fans had a banner taken off them on Tuesday saying 'Oystons Cash Cow' which was later uploaded by Oyston with his smiling mug next to it.

http://fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=1760401

The fan's comment is absolutely correct. Oyston is a complete arsehole.

The fan's comment is absolutely correct. Oyston is a complete arsehole.

When the Oystons got involved with Bpool the ground was falling down, gates hovered around 2-3k and club was almost bust.

Since that time they've built a new stadium, been in the premiership and are financially sound.

The Oystons have done nothing but good for that club.

Sky don't even have us in the "Race for the Play Offs":

Reading

Brighton

Ipswich

Bournemouth

and rightly so in my opinion.

We've done well to even get near this season, but it's all about next season now.

Hmmm ... though I agree we have probably left it too late :-

Rovers v Yeovil

Wigan v Reading

Huddersfield v Brighton

Watford v Ipswich

Bournemouth v Sheff Weds

Results wouldn't need to be too odd - to leave us 2 points outside the play-offs ! Even an outside chance of only being a point behind if the odd flying pig goes by.

When the Oystons got involved with Bpool the ground was falling down, gates hovered around 2-3k and club was almost bust.

Since that time they've built a new stadium, been in the premiership and are financially sound.

The Oystons have done nothing but good for that club.

I wouldn't say that anywhere in Blackpool or the Fylde.

I think you have live in the area to truly understand all the goings on at Blackpool - it is a close run thing between us and them as to who has the worst owners - but if half of what I have been told is true - I would prefer the Rao family.

I think you have live in the area to truly understand all the goings on at Blackpool - it is a close run thing between us and them as to who has the worst owners - but if half of what I have been told is true - I would prefer the Rao family.

The real answer is that neither of us want our owners.......don't get sucked in to the Dark Lord debate!

Throwing tennis balls and oranges on the pitch at a pre arranged time, god Blackpool are poor might turn it off now before the inbreds start celebrating,

more action off the pitch with the blackpool coach throwing a punch at one of the Blackpool subs before he came on, ref sent him off

Throwing tennis balls and oranges on the pitch at a pre arranged time, god Blackpool are poor might turn it off now before the inbreds start celebrating

Thanks! Snow balls are better.

Our wimp fans have barely got a protest in them.

"We cannot protest because if the Poonatics go the Club will fold"........rubbish, the next time the Venkys turn up they should be run out of Blackburn.

Handing David Jones to Burnley did for our season and did for theirs too.

Saying that, Trippier might have just promoted Bumley with that save. Worldie of a shot, headed off the line.

Wouldn't be surprised if Bumley did a Southampton next season.

I'm not having that DMTP, for the reasons I originally stated the Oystons are in a different league to the idiots in Pune.

They may well have outstayed their welcome but look how far the clubs come from when they took over.

Archived