BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2013/14

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

And playing like morons in the first half against Brum a while ago, and then....................................there are a lot of 'if onlys' this season to choose from which makes it so frustrating.

Slightly off topic, but I didnt want to open up a new thread..Whatever happened with that appeal for Hanley's sending off last month? I havent seen anything about it after the appeal was put it, was it that bad of a decision that it was all just swept under the carpet and the ban repealed? Cos he hasnt served a ban thus far has he?

Damn damn damn that Yeovil game, or sorry for an excuse of an effort. Bowyer must be sat thinking what might have been, if they had gone for it against the bottom team. We had nothing to lose,but we still had much to gain. Bowyer and the team messed up, the fans knew what was happening elsewhere, but yet we settled for a point. Shocking! I am bloody annoyed, and as good a guy as Bowyer is, he has just made far too many mistakes this season. I know alot of good things he has done, and i suppose next season is where we all expect alot better, but i would rather have finished 10 points from the playoffs than say 1 or 2 points. Im still shocked we are even this close to the top 6, thus has been our inconsistency this season.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

:rock:

Some mighty odd feckers on here.

...there are a lot of 'if onlys' this season to choose from which makes it so frustrating.

A post that could have been made on every club's message boards and been equally applicable.

It was overturned, detail released like 20 mins before kick off the following game...

Good spot. I had missed that too.

Seems like Reebok not interested anymore.

Well they are a subsiduary of Adidas now, and they pretty much don't exist as a football brand anymore.

I've just read that Reebok was actually a Bolton company, never knew that!

Well they are a subsiduary of Adidas now, and they pretty much don't exist as a football brand anymore. I didn't know that.

I've just read that Reebok was actually a Bolton company, never knew that! But I knew that.

I didn't know anything about Macron, Italian sportswear co, ah well, they certainly won't get the same

level of marketing value that Reebok did from the Prem, unless of course 'Wee Dougie' comes up

trumps and proves a few wrong.

Macron seem to be branching out a lot in various countries over the last couple of years and done some decent kits (Lazio) unfortunately the Perth Glory home one for this season wasn't one of them and still not sure about Napoli's camouflage away kit.

Wonder if this a route Rovers will be going down with the stadium naming rights, contentious issue no doubt but considering the clubs need for income as long as they leave Ewood Park in the name certainly wouldn't bother me as long as it not a two bob company that proceeds it, Also wonder what will be the going rate for naming rights to Ewood 2 million a year?

At the start of this season thought I would be happy with mid table, winning big % home games, cracking home atmosphere, away wins at locals and signs that we are on the up for 2014-15.

Well it looks like we are mid table but the rest makes me disappointed except I can't decide "on the up bit".

Are we??

• Backroom

It's bizarre I'm the same cherry blue I think it's somewhere in between being greedy for wanting more and frustrated about how achievable it seems to have been!

I'm also unsure if we are on the up, unbeaten in 10 or whatever is promising but in that run there have been some disappointing draws

Archived