BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2013/14

Do you think he had the benefit of a squad as large or as talented as ours ?

Talented? Depends who you are asking I suppose since most of our players have been deemed not good enough at some point, some before they even kicked a ball. McCarthy did not have near as many parasites to deal with as Bowyer had. Nor did he have to deal with a club that had it's heart and soul ripped from it. Don't get me wrong I have the utmost respect for Mick in fact I really like him and would have been pleased as punch had he got the gig. Just looks to me like Bower has an edge over him this season having almost a entirely new team. Could he have done better? Absolutely. Bowyer here vs what McCarthy might have done is an unknown that will stay a mystery.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

You can also get the commentary via the rovers player. Not sounding good so far

Are you listening to the Birmingham commentary? It's got to be the worst commentating I've ever heard.

Even if by some miracle we were to have gone up do you think the "lost" fans would be back......I very much doubt it, we may get a few 100's.

There is still time for Brum to get this back and for us to put 6 or 7 past the pie eaters on Saturday.

What a pity we handed Brum 3 points at Ewood.

• Backroom

So now this doesn't seem to be going our way....

We need Burnley to do us a huge favour and hammer Reading whilst we need to hammer Wigan.

We also need Forest to beat Brighton..

Presumably this is correct..? As well as virtually impossible.

Are you listening to the Birmingham commentary? It's got to be the worst commentating I've ever heard.

Yes it sure is but also quite funny , talk about blue tinted glasses my fav so far was - Well a 1-0 defeat is not too bad better than some of our results this season

Really @#/? off that we don't get a shot at stopping Wigan making the play-offs. I HATE them for their fans' reaction when they relegated us.

Birmingham can rot in League One too.

:angry:

Archived