BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2013/14

Chaddy offering free Beer and Burgers , the New Agnew arranging a tea party, The Rao's and Desai's must be watching this closely after feeding the Pune 9 and the visitors to Wolves and now be pushing forward on a free VenkyXPRS at Ewood to win the hearts and minds . Sure Degsy will chip in somewhere by supplying paper plates at 600% x mates rates

"

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Roversfan4ever: @adam_quirk @TomMarsland could on Adam. came and say it to my face. meet u in the pub at the next home game. u on for it little boy????

Chaddy you say I am an angry dude

Chaddy you bully!!!

We'll have to start calling you Chabbey if you keep that up.

Tell you what, there's some serious 'Chaddy bashing' going on here. We might disagree on various subjects, but I do actually think Chaddy is Rovers through and through, and not a WUM in any way, shape or form.

Almost every thread is littered with Abbey, Chaddy and one or two more firing little cheap shots at each other. Stick each other on ignore you two, you're doing my head in :lol:

Anyway - never liked Holloway and I don't think I ever will really. Did a good job at Blackpool and fair play to the man, because working for Oyston must be a right ball ache... but before and since then I've seen nothing to suggest he's a good manager.

Chaddy you bully!!!

We'll have to start calling you Chabbey if you keep that up.

do what you want.

no way, should Abbey been posting things from my Twitter account on to this messageboard. My twitter account is private.

This is football messageboard. so lets get back to discuss football issues not private issues that has nothing to do with site.

yes I am very passionate Rovers fan and football/sport fan. season ticket holder and dont miss home games.

for the record, never been a fan of Holloway tbh. But has a good record of promotion. its just his attitude and the way he is with media. i think he will go down with Millwall tbh.

Just reminded me .. Ignore button.

Your twitter isn't private tho ... Anyone can see it . How different is it you quoting someone else on here . I best be quite you might batter me in the pub. .. Right ignore button time.

Just reminded me .. Ignore button.

Your twitter isn't private tho ... Anyone can see it . How different is it you quoting someone else on here . I best be quite you might batter me in the pub. .. Right ignore button time.

Just give him his own section on the board where no one else can access it and he can spend his days mastering debating with himself.

In the frame for the Nottingham Forest job are Glenn Hoddle, Gianfranco Zola and Malkay Mackay. No guarantees of course whoever is appointed, but a true recruiting process identifies some interesting names available with a wealth of playing and managerial experience. Hoddle enjoys the best win record at International level over the last 25+ years, Mackay just got Cardiff up and Zola had Watford in last years play-offs.

With his Forest links I wonder if Gary Bowyer has been considered? Clough, Keane and anyone else with a link to Forest is also being mentioned.

Guest Norbert

According to oddschecker, Stuart Pearce is about 4th favourite, with Sporting Lesbian manager Leonardo Jardim as a real outsider whose odds have shortened a bit. Gary Bowyer isn't quoted, but Collymore and Trevor Francis are (at about 66/1).

Those lies are the exact reason that I never bought another ST that summer and stopped going.

I was accused of being racist back then. For not swallowing the Champions League on 5 million per year hogwash. The minute they lied about keeping the management team and then potted Allardyce I knew we were going down. When I think about that period I get very angry again. One lie after another.

I see Holloway has taken Millwall to bottom of the league now.

Abbey. IH was your first choice manager to replace Allardyce if I rem correctly! Hang your head in shame! :brfcsmilie:

According to oddschecker, Stuart Pearce is about 4th favourite, with Sporting Lesbian manager Leonardo Jardim as a real outsider whose odds have shortened a bit. Gary Bowyer isn't quoted, but Collymore and Trevor Francis are (at about 66/1).

Stuart Pearce is too thick and too emotional to ever be employed as a football manager. He's a cone carrying coach at best.

Guest Norbert

I agree with your assessment of Pearce. He was a terrible choice for England U-21 manager for those reasons. 'Passion' can only get you so far if you're tactically stuck in 1989 and have no ability to learn. And then Brooking swings it for his mate Southgate to be his replacement! It's like the FA can't be bothered to try and get good young players to grow into real stars.

Anyway, I guess he's up there because of the Forest connection, and people have been putting the odd £10 on him, and not because he is seriously being considered.

Guest Norbert

I don't think so. Short term (i.e. about 8 games) maybe, but he'd just be the same as Bowyer or Appleton.

I see Yossi Bennyoon got sent off. So Harry will probably sign another 2 players to cover his absence if he can.

Adrian durham wouldn't be any good for the rovers job, hates rovers fans for the way he was chased outside ewood park by our fans when he was watching Peterborough back in the 80's

Ha ha didn't know that, I bet his hair was extremely ginger back then and being a big lanky lad, he would have stood out

like a sore thumb.

It was probably a few of the 'Angels with dirty faces' from Mill Hill, none older than 13, used to come in when the gates

were unlocked 20 mins from the end, often ended with one of their dogs on the pitch.

For the younger members, classic Jimmy Cagney film.

do what you want.

no way, should Abbey been posting things from my Twitter account on to this messageboard. My twitter account is private.

This is football messageboard. so lets get back to discuss football issues not private issues that has nothing to do with site.

You post twitter stuff on here all the time. Tell you what, you are one of the most hypocritical posters on here - I just don't think you realise. Much like you can't spot a joke.

You were one of my favourite posters when you used to provide links and info - which to be fair is a thankless task. Since you came out as an ultra-positive super fan, not so much.

my anger??? very much not.

I will accept that offer Tom.

on here, I do not personal at all on this Messageboard..i try to keep it peacefully and do not call people/fans names at all

Where did you learn to speak English Chaddy. Is it really your first language?

Guest Norbert

Leeds' players have only had part of their wages paid this month, administration?...

I heard/read somewhere that GFH and the Italian guy have been arguing over who should pay the wages this month. I would have thought that since the Italian guy's takeover was blocked that GFH should pay up. Whether they have enough money to, or have the will to do so could be another matter.

Archived