BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2013/14

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sums up part of the problem. I'm not sure just how much thought they gave to have difficult the travelling can be. At certain times the roads are very busy and for some people you are looking at over a 30 mile round trip for routine appointments or to visit people who are in the hospital.

I didn't give us a prayer - part of what has made it such an enjoyable season whatever the finale is. The Team and manager have been superb. That said not looking great on the Ings front so we may be limping towards the finish line now with some big games to come - could really do with Wednesday doing us a favour this week - we also really need to win our next 2 before Leicester rock up! Still a lot of games to be played and still feel QPR will catch us.

OMG. Do we all have the same psychology. May mates in Manchester were oh so confident we would do it in '88 with Ardiles and Archibald. I kept saying I felt we would blow it .Got stuffed 3-0 by Plymouth on my birthday FFS. At least I could say "I told you so!!"

• Backroom

Let's be honest we are most likely still paying the vast majority of his wages

His attitude all of a sudden doesn't seem a problem and on a footballing level who has had more of an impact him or Varney?

I said at the time I thought he could have been handled better, he'll never be a great player but could be handy in this league

His attitude all of a sudden doesn't seem a problem and on a footballing level who has had more of an impact him or Varney?

I said at the time I thought he could have been handled better, he'll never be a great player but could be handy in this league

Who knows he could be back next season, Rhodes may have gone and new manager could be in place.

• Backroom

When you accept that Burnley are deservedly promoted its utterly delightful to see QPR, 'Arry and Barton fail

He's done a shocking shocking job there but we know it won't be his fault he won't have been backed etc

What on earth is Bowyer and Mcphilips doing signing the very poor Varney .

• Backroom

What on earth is Bowyer and Mcphilips doing signing the very poor Varney .

I can only imagine the same reason as we heard for signing Marrow 'the right kind of player' ie no talent but no baggage and will try hard

When you accept that Burnley are deservedly promoted its utterly delightful to see QPR, 'Arry and Barton fail

He's done a shocking shocking job there but we know it won't be his fault he won't have been backed etc

Burnley will still be a little worried, this run that Wigan are on, only 9 pts behind if they win their game in hand.

Arry will probably get a nice pay off after he fails in the play-offs, if they get there.

I can only imagine the same reason as we heard for signing Marrow 'the right kind of player' ie no talent but no baggage and will try hard

Seems more like a friend of a friend Tom M which doiesnt look good for the immediate future.

Yeovil 5 mins+ added 1-2 up and they lose it, sounds like us !

Erm not quite, got a 3-3 draw in the end.

Considering we didn't play it has been a decent night for us.

I don't accept we are promoted however I don't think there will be a fan of any team (except of course QPR) who wouldn't be delighted to see QPR, their cheque book and 'Arry fall flat on their arses - and now we know why FFP is unlikely to ever be fully implemented!

Burnley will still be a little worried, this run that Wigan are on, only 9 pts behind if they win their game in hand.

Arry will probably get a nice pay off after he fails in the play-offs, if they get there.

I'm assuming you haven't seen the final result - 11 points behind IF they win their game in hand. That said they seem to be the only team in the top 6 or 7 who are getting consistent wins/draws

This league is crap - as some of us -(including me) - have been saying for a while.

Unbeatable, Premiership side Wigan fail to beat relegation faves Yeovil at home and initial league favourites QPR get tonked at lowly Sheff Weds.

Although nobody can be as bad as we we're against Bournemouth. There are no teams to fear, it's been our negative tactics which have done for us in most games. Play-offs still on. He Who Dares Wins!!!

Erm not quite, got a 3-3 draw in the end.

Considering we didn't play it has been a decent night for us.

I don't accept we are promoted however I don't think there will be a fan of any team (except of course QPR) who wouldn't be delighted to see QPR, their cheque book and 'Arry fall flat on their arses - and now we know why FFP is unlikely to ever be fully implemented!

I'm assuming you haven't seen the final result - 11 points behind IF they win their game in hand. That said they seem to be the only team in the top 6 or 7 who are getting consistent wins/draws

Sorry made a cup of tea and missed that Longers, what a finish to that game.

I think you're up now !

Their run is over.

This league is crap - as some of us -(including me) - have been saying for a while.

Unbeatable, Premiership side Wigan fail to beat relegation faves Yeovil at home and initial league favourites QPR get tonked at lowly Sheff Weds.

Although nobody can be as bad as we we're against Bournemouth. There are no teams to fear, it's been our negative tactics which have done for us in most games. Play-offs still on. He Who Dares Wins!!!

Yeah look at that Mr Trotter from sarf London, won the Euro lottery this week.

Guest Norbert

It's probably too late, but I would laugh if QPR slipped out the bottom of the play offs. And I'm pretty sure we've missed the boat, and we'll just have to hope the rumoured financial meltdown doesn't happen.

That home loss to Bournmouth is still haunting me now lol... A win in that game, and maybe a draw against Burnley and Bolton and we would have been looking good. Qpr losing and Wigan drawing last night was good, but you just sense that our chance has now come and gone. Its a shame though, but we now have to prepare better for next season. Still have a slight chance, but it will have to take a monumental push to the end to get us in.

Archived