BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2013/14

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Classic....

'Colin' Friday "Get rid of that little sweaty git and I'll be right there Mr Chairman. You need someone straight away to get the Prem show back on the road".

NF Today Ring ring...."OK done as you said Neil"

'Colin' "Oh good. Now I've been thinking a bit more about your opening offer again and......."

click

Davies must be an obnoxious, chippy wee naff but Warnock is in a league of his own. Widely known as Colin by Leeds fans, it's part of an anagram of his name and very apt.

Sheff Wed supporters originated that 'Colin keaner' anagram as his nickname I believe. Everybody else has just latched onto it due to it being so apt.

Forest chairman has blocked Warnock`s move to become manager.

Leeds on the verge of administration yet again.

QPR and Rovers in mountains of debt.

Birmingham are in dire straits.

Charlton sack Powell and talk about their intention to just become a feeder club.

What do all these clubs have in common? Dodgy owners. Unfortunately, they are ruining the English game. Look a bit higher up and you have the likes of Hull, Cardiff etc who also have dodgy owners. Something needs to be done about these owners as it's now becoming the majority rather than the minority of clubs affected.

Charlton sack Powell and talk about their intention to just become a feeder club.

What do all these clubs have in common? Dodgy owners. Unfortunately, they are ruining the English game. Look a bit higher up and you have the likes of Hull, Cardiff etc who also have dodgy owners. Something needs to be done about these owners as it's now becoming the majority rather than the minority of clubs affected.

Are you a trembler?

Too late (for some) was the cry! I will never be able to imagine why the Venkymob attracted such instant devotion from so many when they first trapped up. I felt sick to my stomach.

Too late (for some) was the cry! I will never be able to imagine why the Venkymob attracted such instant devotion from so many when they first trapped up. I felt sick to my stomach.

You were not alone Gordon.

You were not alone Gordon.

I was accused of being racist back then. For not swallowing the Champions League on 5 million per year hogwash. The minute they lied about keeping the management team and then potted Allardyce I knew we were going down. When I think about that period I get very angry again. One lie after another.

I was accused of being racist back then. For not swallowing the Champions League on 5 million per year hogwash. The minute they lied about keeping the management team and then potted Allardyce I knew we were going down. When I think about that period I get very angry again. One lie after another.

I agree. Such a lazy critique from too many, who should have known much better.

The race card was such a dull response and probably racist in itself. It was all about false promises, lies and deceit.

All the pretense about Kean's appointment was a bitter pill for me, as it was known in football circles that this was part of the plan weeks earlier. Presumably, the clown would have had to do a pretense all of his own for weeks around Big Sam and Neil MacDonald.The players must have thought as much. His interview on Radio Lancs was cringeworthy.."What a surprise...it's only temporary etc..."

I am assuming another poster was right that BRFC is the broken toy, shut away in an Indian cupboard, as the spoilt brats just run amok, trashing Daddy's mansion like the Gremlins. I wonder if someone waited and didn't pour the water on them until after they had passed the Fit and Proper test and after the Walker Trust had done their homework!

No problem is too great for The Gremlins, though, as they get the genius idea of appointing a PR guru.

"Never mind all the mess, rubble and s***t...I am here to discuss...the future"

• Moderation Lead

Yep, I agree, they've a game in hand (Leicester) but tripping up seemingly at the worst time.

Whereas the dingles go from strength to strength....

As soon as people who by their own acknowledgement knew nothing about football sacked a very experienced manager and replaced him by a guy I'd never heard of alarm bells started ringing for me.

Absolutely spot on...and then they simply carried on with the dismantling without a care.

We have experienced the very best and the very worse of club management at Ewood in such a small space of time...unprecedented in Football I would hazard a guess.

Burnley simply walking this league.

@Roversfan4ever: @adam_quirk @TomMarsland could on Adam. came and say it to my face. meet u in the pub at the next home game. u on for it little boy????

Chaddy you say I am an angry dude

notice that you havent put the rest of the convo up there tho? where both Tom and Adam called me a bellend and other things like T word or C word.

Ive offered to meet up with both and buy them a drink and a burger.

Tom has accept this offer.

• Backroom

You need to buy me nowt Chaddy but if you ever want to meet and discuss rovers that's cool I'm always happy to talk and I'm sure our opinions aren't so opposite in real life (I'm actually quite positive I just find an air of pessimism makes it easier to deal with disappointment)

Was just posting your anger that you accuse me of.. I also haven't put the bit where you slag people slagging you without knowing them...a bit like how you do on here .. Any how's won't be posting on this again . I've had enough of you . Think you are going on the ignore button .

I see that Leon Best scored again tonight he certainly doing well now that he is fully fit and playing regular first team football. I'd recall him now and give him a last chance to impress (until the end if the season) on and of the field. Because the options that we have on the bench to come on a score a goal are pretty much non existent.

notice that you havent put the rest of the convo up there tho? where both Tom and Adam called me a bellend and other things like T word or C word.

Ive offered to meet up with both and buy them a drink and a burger.

Tom has accept this offer.

A free drink and burger?

Hmmmm. :)

Archived