BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Will we ever get back to the PL ?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop being a prick.

If you can't answer my question then just don't reply , its simple, just like yourself.

Bit of a newbie to start that sort of personal abuse. You've been sussed by several posters, Now jog on back to the Burnley board, there's a good boy.

We nearly made it several times in the eighties with no money and on the law of averages I think we will probably get back in there at some stage like Burnley or Blackpool did briefly . It's likely to be a brief flirtation without serious financial investment though.

Yes I think we will at some point, if not this season then it could well take 5 years due to money. Plenty of clubs have gone down and come back eg Norwich, Southamton, Watford,Crystal Palace, Hull City who have all had money problems at some point. As a fan you should always have some hope, thats what make football such a great sport.

I am 50 and I do not expect to Premier League football at Ewood Park again ...

Venkys are too blame for the demise and it appears to me , they do not take their stewardship seriously .....

I have bought a season ticket cos I am a Rovers fan but unfortunately thanks to the Pune loons , we are back in the mid 80s ...

Getting there isn't the impossible thing, staying there for more than 1-2 seasons is the impossible thing. At least its impossible without more resources than Rovers could ever produce off our own weight. If we wanna become an established PL club again we'll need another benefactor.

Very true , which makes Venkys part in our deliberate relegation even more strange !

The TV money and proper stewardship by Venkys , we would be a mid table Premier League club ....

If money wasn't involved I'd happily never go back to the PL again. We will never compete in that league ever again, what's the point in making the numbers up?

Hopefully at some point the top 6 will eff off into some amazing Europa thing and leave us with an equal league, until then..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm not a blackburn fan, but as I've already said before. I'm expectin a family friend to sign for you lot soon. So I stuck 2ton on yous to win the championship. Maybe I'm half daft.. But nobody can say that I don't have hope faith or belief. Its a cut throat league and anything can happen!

No Surrender :)

I'm not a blackburn fan, but as I've already said before. I'm expectin a family friend to sign for you lot soon. So I stuck 2ton on yous to win the championship. Maybe I'm half daft.. But nobody can say that I don't have hope faith or belief. Its a cut throat league and anything can happen!

Who are you not surrendering to, the bookies?

Bloody hell, they're all out tonight !

I'm not a blackburn fan, but as I've already said before. I'm expectin a family friend to significant for you lot soon. So I stuck 2ton on yous to win the championship. Maybe I'm half daft.. But nobody can say that I don't have hope faith or belief. Its a cut throat league and anything can happen!

Is your family friend Trevor Birch?

Very true , which makes Venkys part in our deliberate relegation even more strange !

Although possibly willing in the plan initially , pretty obvious they weren't pulling the strings and relegation suited the plan allowed for the player conveyor belt to continue out of the big spotlight, but seems that the heat in the kitchen and the interference to the plan of a malaysian chef with his own ideas got a bit too much and now it does seem Venky's are in charge of their baby, it's going to be a lot more unpredictable.

Pretty sure the exit strategy sold to them by the spiv is unworkable now .

Guest Norbert

We will............sometime. Goodness knows when, but when the public wakes up, loses interest in the crass soap opera that is the top level and it all implodes we would have a better chance. It may be this season we get promoted, or 10, 20, 30 years from now but we will be in the top division again.

Almost certain we will not see the PL again until we have both new owners and capable operational management.

IMO, Venky's are so irrational in their decision making and have no apparent strategy and our operational management, with the exception of perhaps Ms Silk, just sucks.

Archived