BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer

If someone was to relegate a team with Robinson, Hanley, Kilgallon, Evans, Cairney, Conway, Rhodes, Dunn and Gestede then they would really be an idiot.

But based on past experience, that's exactly the sort of person that the Rao's and shelf-man would employ isn't it ??

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

perthblue02

Have we not already been advanced some of next years parachute payments

Think it said in the accounts they'd paid it back but not sure. No doubt they'll be borrowing it again though.

• Backroom

I don't like Best but Sheffield Wednesday's Manager seems to be doing okay with him.

Tbf he's scored 2 in 7 and one of those was a very simple tap in from a scramble so it's a bit early to be saying we made a mistake loaning him out imo. His overall attitude here stank and any dressing room is better off without influences like that.

Tbf he's scored 2 in 7 and one of those was a very simple tap in from a scramble so it's a bit early to be saying we made a mistake loaning him out imo. His overall attitude here stank and any dressing room is better off without influences like that.

Agreed re his attitude but he's scored 3 in 8.

Never mind, Gary's after another midfielder, (he likes those).

• Backroom

Hmm you're right, 1 was in the FA Cup.

Still, up front isn't so much of an issue for us. Right back and centre back are where we are struggling. Admittedly if Rhodes or Gestede is injured we then have a problem, but perhaps we have the option to recall Best?

Hmm you're right, 1 was in the FA Cup.

Still, up front isn't so much of an issue for us. Right back and centre back are where we are struggling. Admittedly if Rhodes or Gestede is injured we then have a problem, but perhaps we have the option to recall Best?

Can't see him playing for us again, certainly not under Bowyer.

We are also struggling with a lack of a coherent plan as far as I'm concerned but I hope to be proved wrong.

Can't see him playing for us again, certainly not under Bowyer.

We are also struggling with a lack of a coherent plan as far as I'm concerned but I hope to be proved wrong.

Wash your mouth out, we have stability!

Thats a good point , our squad without Robbo and Dunn would be seriously depleted ..Plus hanley could well be sold .....

Best 3 players gone !

Could'nt see how the club could justify an entrance fee if the club got rid of these three lads in the summer.

Could'nt see how the club could justify an entrance fee if the club got rid of these three lads in the summer.

Get real JAL, I know what you're saying but check out Stanley, PNE, Morecambe, Fleetwood, Bury, Rochdale entrance fees and season ticket prices for comparison purposes.

With no income other than what the club generates itself we're screwed anyway.

Get real JAL, I know what you're saying but check out Stanley, PNE, Morecambe, Fleetwood, Bury, Rochdale entrance fees and season ticket prices for comparison purposes.

With no income other than what the club generates itself we're screwed anyway.

The Rao's eh,

Can't live with them, can't live without them

I wouldn't be devastated if robbo goes.

He is far better than kean or eastwood, but if he is on 30k+ a week then his inability to save many low shots makes me think there could be another opportunity to lower the wage bill and end up with a better player - like we did getting dann out for killgalon.

Mark Bunn isn't first choice at norwich is he?!

I wouldn't be devastated if robbo goes.

He is far better than kean or eastwood, but if he is on 30k+ a week then his inability to save many low shots makes me think there could be another opportunity to lower the wage bill and end up with a better player - like we did getting dann out for killgalon.

Mark Bunn isn't first choice at norwich is he?!

How many of the players sold since Venkys took over have been replaced by better players?

Dann out, killgallon in.

Formica out, Cairney in.

Ollson out, spurr in.

Murphy out, Evans in

I'll accept you may have a point with Cairney and Evans. Spurr isn't a better player than the good Ollsen, if he were he'd be playing at the same level. Dann and Kilgallon's plus and minuses cancel each other out for me.

Having said that I could say Evans v Nzonzi and Cairney v Hoilett.

I'll accept you may have a point with Cairney and Evans. Spurr isn't a better player than the good Ollsen, if he were he'd be playing at the same level. Dann and Kilgallon's plus and minuses cancel each other out for me.Having said that I could say Evans v Nzonzi and Cairney v Hoilett.

Seen hoilett lately? i'd stick with cairney

If the arguement is that we used to have better players then since our title winning side that is true of every player we have had - under different owners

Dann out, killgallon in.

Formica out, Cairney in.

Ollson out, spurr in.

Murphy out, Evans in

Well theres only one valid set from pre-Venkys there, and i'd still have Martin Olsson than Tommy Spurr.

Well theres only one valid set from pre-Venkys there, and i'd still have Martin Olsson than Tommy Spurr.

Strange about Spurr , I do not rate him at all , his long throw is his only attribute !

Tries hard but sadly lacking at this level .....

Strange about Spurr , I do not rate him at all , his long throw is his only attribute !

Tries hard but sadly lacking at this level .....

Agreed.

A big strong boy who works hard and has a prodigious throw in (that we never score from). That's about it.

Archived