BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer

And in previous games against lesser teams we've replaced attacking players with defensive ones

Fair enough I wasn't being critical, just wondering how the game was going at the time and if an earlier subbing would have been

appropriate.

Just reading on the BBC website that their Asst Manager, Craig Shakespeare said that ' Blackburn gave us as good a game as we've had all season '

According to ' Foxes Talk' seems there may have been some sort of medical problem in the tunnel with their manager, nobody seems sure though.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF only we'd stepped up to the plate a bit more often then another 3/4 points on the board would have made a nice difference. Although we did have a bit of luck yesterday with their bad finishing etc. The usual defensive lapses still there they just went mostly unpunished for once, their goal apart. Right back needed urgently ( Orr need not apply ) although @#/? that he is someone of his modest ability is better than Kane/Henley over a season :(

Few questions:

Is Luke Varney really better than Leon Best?

Is Todd Kane really better than Bradley Orr?

Is Liam Feeney really better than Alan Judge?

I would say no to all 3.

Or Rochina

As for Orr he can F off and never play again for me ..total prick and tosspot . Kean loving brown nosing fan blaming turd

Few questions:

I would say no to all 3.

When it comes to pulling in the same direction as the manager without rocking the boat and throwing toys out of the pram, Varney and Kane are miles ahead of Best and Orr.

Decent enough performance and credit to all involved.

Frustrating that these days highlight that even the very best in this division are no great shakes and on our day we are competitive against all we play.

Competitive, no not really, we've played those above us 15 times so far this season, and beaten Reading away. Drawn some, lost more, says it all.

Derby x 2 draws

Forest x 2 losses

Dingles x 1 x d, and ..

Leicester x d & l

Wigan x l

Brighton x l

Reading x w

Ipswich x l

QPR x d

Now we are below Bournemouth - won a, l home, so in 15 games - w2, d5, l8, make of it what you will

Few questions:

I would say no to all 3.

In terms of being an employee of our club - yes. In terms of being value for money - yes. In absolute ability - no

Same goes for Orr with the addition of him being a despised and divisive figure amongst the fans

Don't know but think he has played at a higher level than judge?

Competitive, no not really, we've played those above us 15 times so far this season, and beaten Reading away. Drawn some, lost more, says it all.

Derby x 2 draws

Forest x 2 losses

Dingles x 1 x d, and ..

Leicester x d & l

Wigan x l

Brighton x l

Reading x w

Ipswich x l

QPR x d

Now we are below Bournemouth - won a, l home, so in 15 games - w2, d5, l8, make of it what you will

Stability any one!

I fear the alternative to Bowyer

Under his management we've become a solid, if unspectacular side, but we won't go down

Until we sort our ownership, squad and upstairs staff, I'll be happy to continue with being a better than average Championship side

League One could be the death of this cub, and I fear this is where we might head should Bowyer be sacked

I fear the alternative to Bowyer

Under his management we've become a solid, if unspectacular side, but we won't go down

Until we sort our ownership, squad and upstairs staff, I'll be happy to continue with being a better than average Championship side

League One could be the death of this cub, and I fear this is where we might head should Bowyer be sacked

In 2 years our income will be what we generate alone, no more prem money. We've lost fans, sponsors and consequently serious income (millions). When it runs out we'll struggle to even make mid-table as a number of other teams in this league will have much bigger budgets. And that's before you consider how big our debt will be by that point, 175M odd at current rates, maybe more. The one thing we don't have anymore of now as our income has been halved again for next season is time. If by the end of the 2015/16 season we're not back in the prem, we'll be in league one fairly soon anyway. GB needs to get a sequence going, several games unbeaten with the majority being wins. He's never really done this and for sure he'll need a few of them next season to achieve promotion. He needs to do this now for me as I agree with Stuart and his end of season stance.

If someone was to relegate a team with Robinson, Hanley, Kilgallon, Evans, Cairney, Conway, Rhodes, Dunn and Gestede then they would really be an idiot.

Dunn and Robbo are out of contract in the summer aren't they?

With further cut-backs needed not renewing theirs is a quick way to save some 50K a week. You take Robbo and Dunn out of our squad and the quality really declines. I'm not sure we'll see them next year, I hope we do (no summer hol for you dunny fitness training, we need you playing) as without them I fear for us.

All the high earners will probably have to go in the summer to balance the -8 parachute drop. We are building a squad of low earners and without a further cash injection from somewhere then how the hell do we keep paying a load of players 25k+ per week as well ? Something has to give, if not the Venkys must have a serious line of credit !

If someone was to relegate a team with Robinson, Hanley, Kilgallon, Evans, Cairney, Conway, Rhodes, Dunn and Gestede then they would really be an idiot.

I know it's easy to say. But I'd be confident I could manage that team to mid-table in this shambles of a league.

All the high earners will probably have to go in the summer to balance the -8 parachute drop. We are building a squad of low earners and without a further cash injection from somewhere then how the hell do we keep paying a load of players 25k+ per week as well ? Something has to give, if not the Venkys must have a serious line of credit !

assuming somebody wants them.

Have we not already been advanced some of next years parachute payments to pay for Derek Shaws magic pen escapade, unless of course Degsy is paying it back?

Archived