BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Has Karen Silk now official left Rovers now

I was wondering whether Karen Silk has now official left Rovers now? this is because her name is no longer on the Rovers official website in the who who at BRFC section. the link is here for this http://www.rovers.co.uk/club/whoswho/

and also whether we have a new person in charge of the financial department now?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard from a very very good source that there will be a financial director appointment directly from India in the next few days.

Rumour is the former Bank of India chief exec. S. Kint (Canadian descent) is a candidate.

Wonder what Balaji's son was studying at college? must be nearly time for him to take up his place on the board. Two birds one stone etc

Who was that bloke painting over at Brockhall the other week?

According to companies house she's still listed but they might not have got around to doing the paper work yet, but good news, it seems Degsy as earned himself another Director's gig this time with Blackburn Rovers Sports Arena Ltd , must have been a reward for going rogue a few weeks before.

Somebody from india? If so I wouldn't be at all surprised to discover that the Bank of India had made the appointment.

Read the name Meadows gives slowly. Think you have might have fallen for his witty play on words!

Guest Norbert

I have a vision of some rubbish DJ equipment with dodgy decorations, and a tipsy Derek Shaw doing Kareoke and some awful sub-Chubby Brown stand up routine.

And then they all leave the board meeting for the party.

I have a vision of some rubbish DJ equipment with dodgy decorations, and a tipsy Derek Shaw doing Kareoke and some awful sub-Chubby Brown stand up routine.

And then they all leave the board meeting for the party.

And Karen didn't even bother going..

Archived