BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Has Karen Silk now official left Rovers now

They may well be keeping their own council these days, and we should all be thankful for that! but it's still a bleedin circus run by clueless clowns that surely this can only end up badly, it's just a matter of time....

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is only my personal opinion and not based on any inside information - my impression is that KPMG are on the end of the telephone line to offer any advice/information to the club that may be beyond the knowledge of those in the accounts team down at Ewood until Karen Silk is replaced - nothing at all unusual with that. As a side note (and hopefully I'm not talking out of turn) it was mentioned that there was a four month gap between KS predecessor leaving and her coming in...

Didn't Karen Silk's predecessor, Martin Goodman, replace Silk at Stoke City where he is still the Finance Director? I'm not sure of the timescale of the appointment but it seems another well respected member of the former administrative staff seems to go from strength to strength whilst those brought in to replace them don't seem to last very long at Ewood.

If they spend an equal amount of time devoted to each of their alleged businesses they could devote three/four days per year on the Rovers.

Four months to flip a coin sounds about right

"OK Balingy, let us toss a coin to decide whether to sack Sir Steve"

"OK Wankytash, let me throw my lucky rupee coin"

"Oh my goodness, no, that is not a lucky coin, please let me throw my coin"

"No boys, I'm the boss, I will throw my coin"

"Oh no, so confusing"

"Heads we sack Sir Kean, tails we keep him"

"No, heads we sack Sir Paul, tails we keep Sir Steve"

"Oh no, heads we sack Sir Steve, tails we sack Sir Paul, heads and tails we sack both, heads or tails we sack ourselves"

"OK, but it is my coin that we will toss"

"OK, but I will toss it"

"No, I will toss it"

"OK, but I decide that it is heads we sack Sir Jerome, tails we shave our heads, heads we shave our tails, heads and tails we shoot ourselves"

"Good idea Wankytash."

"I am tired and confused, let us have lunch first."

etc etc

Guest Norbert

Ow. That is terrible. I think we'll be doing a Coventry/Portsmouth if we don't go up, so expect more messages from our six fingered friends.

Guest Norbert

Gonna be sh1t choosing between Burnley, Knob End and Bolton for anybody who needs a football fix on Sat afternoons. :(

Maybe you could start your club if we went under.

• 2 weeks later...

For what it's worth it appears that Karen Silk has now turned up in a position at Port Vale.

Crikey. Just shows how desperate she must have been to get out of the madhouse and distance herself from the impending catastrophe.

NO true rovers supporter will want to watch any of them.

you really are a WUM

You may call it a wind up. I call it somebody facing reality. That could well be the position rovers fans could be in. Mainly those who live in the area. Others who don't may end up at clubs where they live. reality hurts sometimes, yet it always has to be faced one day.

Crikey. Just shows how desperate she must have been to get out of the madhouse and distance herself from the impending catastrophe.

She lives in Stoke and didn't want to move her young family. Anyone who uses the M6 at peak times will understand that it's not an enjoyable commute.

For once this isn't a Venky f*** up. It's a mother of young kids sorting out her work - life balance.

She lives in Stoke and didn't want to move her young family. Anyone who uses the M6 at peak times will understand that it's not an enjoyable commute.

For once this isn't a Venky f*** up. It's a mother of young kids sorting out her work - life balance.

b o l l o c k s

That's pathetic. She had a good well-paid job at Ewood so why couldn't she move the family to the area ?

Archived