BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Leon Best

Neal

I am informed that he is finished at BRFC. He is training with the reserves and is not allowed near the 1st team. Even more shocking is that he stood in the centre circle, declared 'this is what I think of Blackburn' and p1ssed on the centre spot.

Hope you got your facts right here or you're looking at a libel court case.

If you are right Best should be sacked for gross misconduct.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best is a despicable, loathful individual who is the epitome of all that is both wrong with the professional game and society in general.

The best end to the kean is that he be publicly burnt at the stake.

Would there be any volunteers to p1ss on his bonfire?M

Me! But only the morning after..... and if he had as much gold in his mouth as DJ.

Hope you got your facts right here or you're looking at a libel court case.

If you are right Best should be sacked for gross misconduct.

You are the only one to mention anybody by name regarding those allegations. I certainly didn't.

Interesting too given your stance on ICBINF that you appear to have no problem with a good number calling for him to be assassinated.

• 1 year later...

Wouldn't surprise me if we pay him off once he has exactly 12 months left. Isn't that what we have done with Etuhu and Murphy for example? I guess that it is too expensive to pay if there is more than one year left.

Whoever gave him that contract to start with should be dragged to court!

• Backroom

id make him dress as the dog and say if you don't you are fired. Don't want him anywhere near Ewood.

Nah, that would be right up his street daaawwwwgggg!!

Now, a clown outfit and you have my vote.

Is there such a thing as a cretin outfit?!

• Backroom

Why?

Best should be nowhere near this football club

Either way we are going to be paying him

If personalities are all important we wouldn't have brought Taylor in

If Gestede and Rhodes are sold, we don't have a lot of choice. Not too sure he would be popular, but I am sure if he scored a couple early next season, people may just give him some slack.

• Backroom

If Gestede and Rhodes are sold, we don't have a lot of choice. Not too sure he would be popular, but I am sure if he scored a couple early next season, people may just give him some slack.

He scored a good goal in the first game last season then never kicked on and this season he's been poor apparently but if we have to pay him we may as well at least see if we can get some use.

He'd likely be as effective as Brown

Archived