BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merry Christmas To My Friends And Enemies

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you all, be you friend or foe.

I'm sometimes asked why I post on here, being from the dark side and all that. Well there's a couple of reasons, I just love shooting the breeze about football in general and, importantly, sometimes when it comes to your own team, people of the same persuasion as yourself are not always the most balanced or unbiased in their assessment. Despite our differences, historically both teams and towns do have a lot in common (however much we might all wish to deny it). I wouldn't swap our rivalry for any other in football.

I've also made a few decent 'internet buddies' on this forum, lads who I can share some banter with, without it being taking personally or to heart, and who I can expect to hear some sense from on the world of football.

So enjoy your Yule time, I hope you and all your family have a happy Christmas and a prosperous new year.

Whenever you post Longsiders I get a mental image of you staring whistfully out of the window wishing that you had been born the other side of Accy!

Happy Christmas. :xmas:

Live next door to a Burnley fan, he's ok, 8 fingers, 2 thumbs, look strange attached to his knees, but at Chrimbletime we should embrace those with special needs......happy Christmas to all fans (no that doesn't include you Mrs D/ bling & blong) of all clubs, Longsiders, we shall talk again in March.....have a good one!

Tough year all round for me, but to all my friends at Rovers and here on the MB Happy Christmas and lets all have a brilliant new year.

Hope Longsiders, Sam Dingle, Cool Claret and all the other lot have a great time but sincerely hope Burnley lose every game from here to eternity. :tu: NNN

Archived