BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ruben Rochina

Tom

Should we have kept him?  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Simple question, simple answers - should we have kept Ruben?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scored again, 3 in his last 10 now which isn't too bad at all for a mid-table La Liga team.

Meanwhile our options to change the game on Saturday included Luke Varney and Liam Feeney......

We brought on Dunn who plays in the same position and is much more effective, based on watching both of them for Rovers many times.

Scored again, 3 in his last 10 now which isn't too bad at all for a mid-table La Liga team.

Meanwhile our options to change the game on Saturday included Luke Varney and Liam Feeney......

Ruben's making a lot of our fans (and the club itself) look rather silly.

Looks like he's actually found a manager who can harness his unquestionable talent.

Looks like he's actually found a manager who can harness his unquestionable talent.

To be quite honest, I think he made Rovers look silly, as soon as we bought him!

He is one of a long list of highly questionable transfers that were never about the best interests of Blackburn Rovers....( imo)

You say that but the player who he has been replaced by is Gestede. He has 10 goals since he signed, is strong, fast and also creates chances for others and we have scored loads of goals.

Rochina just spent his time running down dead ends.

Guest Norbert

Can someone tell me a game where he really tore the place up? This is an honest question as I haven't seen that much of Blackburn in recent years.

To be quite honest, I think he made Rovers look silly, as soon as we bought him!

He is one of a long list of highly questionable transfers that were never about the best interests of Blackburn Rovers....( imo)

Aye, one of Jerome's signings. Jerome put the 'nest' in honest i.e. feathering his own...

Can't we move on? Him and Formica--------bloody nightmare. Lightweight ballerinas in Rovers shirts.

Don't want any Kean signings back. Want the stench to leave Ewood Park.

My sentiments exactly!!. Got a feeling that the stench will be around a good while yet, despite continued efforts to fumigate. I would really like to see a table of all these signings, their agents etc, how many games they played for whom before signing and after they left.

I can't believe questions aren't being asked in very high places( well I can really, but that is the problem...) David Conn in the Guardian as good as predicted the agency influence/signings issue in an article early on in Anderson's...reign. Myles Anderson's career, for instance, and a few of the Portuguese guys OMG!

Can someone tell me a game where he really tore the place up? This is an honest question as I haven't seen that much of Blackburn in recent years.

Leeds and Bristol last season.

Can't we move on? Him and Formica--------bloody nightmare. Lightweight ballerinas in Rovers shirts.

Don't want any Kean signings back. Want the stench to leave Ewood Park.

I know, let's waste a good load of money on a highly talented player and then get rid because of bad management... B*llcks to it... Sell Rhodes! He stinks of Kean.

Guest Norbert

Two games in a few years is not that brilliant. Even Keith Andrews must have had two good games. I don't think Rochina will really find the key to unlock that talent he has, which is a shame as he does look like he has quite a lot of it.

Leeds and Bristol last season.

I know, let's waste a good load of money on a highly talented player and then get rid because of bad management... B*llcks to it... Sell Rhodes! He stinks of Kean.

Kean did everything he could to prevent Rhodes signing. That was down to Shebby! Rhodes is a good player, no way would Kean ever have signed him.

Rochina was a failure, no brain. Bowyer has signed better for a fraction of the cost.

Guest Norbert

Even though I have said how frustrating he is, I'd still give him one last go in Dunn's position. 5 or 6 games in a row to show what he can do for us. If he proves to be a 'head down and try to beat the entire opposition' type of player, then I'd show him the door.

Archived