BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] January Transfer Deadline day

Tom

Genuinely excited about Conway. Experienced. Been promoted (with Gestede) and is International teammates with Rhodes and Hanley.

Brilliant signing imo. Just we can pull something good off if Dann goes.

There has been plenty of time to plan for Dann going. I will be surprised if Bowyer hasn't thought it all through...

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuinely excited about Conway. Experienced. Been promoted (with Gestede) and is International teammates with Rhodes and Hanley.

Brilliant signing imo. Just we can pull something good off if Dann goes.

Agree on Conway Cardiff fans rate him, Brighton fans disappointed not to have signed him !

West rom make late bid for Rhodes, squeaky bum time

Just googled "Jordan Rhodes West Brom" and found this;

"In normal circumstances, it would seem obvious that he would be snapped up by an EPL team that are short of goals. The big problem is that Blackburn have big financial backing and will never be under any seriously pressure to sell"

Oh how I laughed.

Just googled "Jordan Rhodes West Brom" and found this;

"In normal circumstances, it would seem obvious that he would be snapped up by an EPL team that are short of goals. The big problem is that Blackburn have big financial backing and will never be under any seriously pressure to sell"

Oh how I laughed.

I am laughing like Walter White, when Skyler told him she'd given everything away. Hysterical and long!

Archived