BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] January Transfer Deadline day

Tom

Assuming he goes Dann would be a big loss IMO. I know he has his faults but he has that little bit of extra class and it is highly unlikely he will be replaced with anyone better. I cannot understand any Rovers fan who would be glad to see him depart because without him there is no doubt we will be significantly weaker.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott Dann. Captain Average. I'm struggling to think of any aspect of his game that he excels at. He certainly doesn't inspire, isn't a leader of men nor leads by example. When the going gets tough... he's exactly the same. I've never seen him lose his rag, get stuck in or even fired up. I for one won't be gutted if he leaves.

Scott Dann. Captain Average. I'm struggling to think of any aspect of his game that he excels at. He certainly doesn't inspire, isn't a leader of men nor leads by example. When the going gets tough... he's exactly the same. I've never seen him lose his rag, get stuck in or even fired up. I for one won't be gutted if he leaves.

Liked arguing with his own team though, he will disappear into the ether.....never really embraced the club, no love lost here

Leon best to palace according to twitter

Can we have it in writing?

A Crstal Palace coach has just been on the BBC-red-button-poor-man's-Sky-transfer-deadline-day-nonsense-with-'Chappers' being coy about Scott Dann. Sounds pretty much a done deal. Danny Murphy chirped up with 'Scott is a great lad, should have been back in Prem before now, he's a great team leader blah blah'. He failed to add Dann normally leads teams to relegation. 'Coyley' is there as well. It's ferkin awful. i can't stop watching it.

It's bloody ridiculous if he is. We'll basically have to pay him millions to cancel his contract. No other option if we can't shift him tonight.

Or play him considering we are paying him. Also we've only got two strikers and he'd be a far better option to bring on for a goal than anything that we had on the bench on Tuesday.

Or play him considering we are paying him. Also we've only got two strikers and he'd be a far better option to bring on for a goal than anything that we had on the bench on Tuesday.

And he would really feel the need to impress right? Would rather see some youngster running his socks off when given the chance.

Archived