BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] IT'S A BAD DAY!

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Form goes out of the window.

Doommongers expect us to lose, dingles expect us to lose in fact everyone outside (bar some) OF Ewood is expecting us to lose.

35yrs and counting..........

Shout and be proud, scum and troublemakers stay away, Blackburn Youth/Suicide squad ? Don't make me laugh nothing but immature scum.

If this game was 3 weeks ago at home with Hanley, Killgallon, Dunn and Cairney all fit then I would fancy us to get a result. All 4 of those are still in contention for Sunday. All is not lost.

If this game was 3 weeks ago at home with Hanley, Killgallon, Dunn and Cairney all fit then I would fancy us to get a result. All 4 of those are still in contention for Sunday. All is not lost.

Dont be surprised to see Dunn Hanley and Cairney fit for sunday.

Anyone any idea how the home tickets are selling and what sort of home crowd should be expected.

Will we be seeing those big Jack Walker banners on sunday plus the drummers and a crowd decked in blue and white ?

Dont be surprised to see Dunn Hanley and Cairney fit for sunday.

Anyone any idea how the home tickets are selling and what sort of home crowd should be expected.

It would be a major shock if they are not fit

The only pressurw on the Dingles will be fromtheir own manager. Remember back after our draw at theirs he guaranteed a win in March so hope that gets to them. Sad to say we finally give up the run. 3-1 to the holl trolls after we take the lead.

• Backroom

Dreading it, really dreading it

Form may go out of the window but they appear to have twice the bottle that we do, a great level of consistency and a real manager, a sickening loss for me.

• Backroom

I'm 29 - my generation don't know it

It's expected at some point and I was expecting that in time it would become a Newcastle Sunderland like rivalry where bragging rights goes back and forth each season where every loss is painful but not like our next one - however now it looks like they are sure to go up and lord it over us

Ouch

Time for each player to stand up and be counted

I'm 29 - my generation don't know it

It's expected at some point and I was expecting that in time it would become a Newcastle Sunderland like rivalry where bragging rights goes back and forth each season where every loss is painful but not like our next one - however now it looks like they are sure to go up and lord it over us

Ouch

Time for each player to stand up and be counted

ouch does not describe what the dingles were like the last time they were in a higher league, you would have thought they were Barca with the verbal crap they came out with, until we beat them

:rover:

Bumley have the edge in this match because they can lose this one and still be in a great position. They have nothing to lose and, for us, not losing is everything. We need to get back to the position where the main reason to beat that lot is for three more points, and records will take care if themselves.

Instead we are in danger of turning into (the old) Bumley. At the moment, everything seems to be about this fixture rather than the bigger picture (promotion) and we possibly do need to lose one before we can move on (heresy, I know). As the lower ranked team, focussing our energies only on getting the bragging rights is psychologically damaging, and why they always used to struggle against us.

The only good thing is that Bumley will never be what we were, never have what we had, never win what we've won. (Not sure if I feel better or worse :( )

Bumley have the edge in this match because they can lose this one and still be in a great position. They have nothing to lose and, for us, not losing is everything. We need to get back to the position where the main reason to beat that lot is for three more points, and records will take care if themselves.

Instead we are in danger of turning into (the old) Bumley. At the moment, everything seems to be about this fixture rather than the bigger picture (promotion) and we possibly do need to lose one before we can move on (heresy, I know). As the lower ranked team, focussing our energies only on getting the bragging rights is psychologically damaging, and why they always used to struggle against us.

The only good thing is that Bumley will never be what we were, never have what we had, never win what we've won. (Not sure if I feel better or worse :( )

Bit of contradiction in there Stuart, 2nd to last para that is :)

Perhaps I've worded it badly and I know what I mean because I can't spot it.

Just teasing a little, know what you mean though, don't want to look in the mirror and see a dingle staring back

Archived