BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Another Venky's Milestone of decline awaits this Sunday.

Ah, undercover? Resistance? French? Used to defending deep in his own territory? Ideal qualities...

I was thinking the more literal translation of Marquis. A humorist who imagined the thoughts of cockroaches not that he or she would have Venkys in mind or did they?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Venky's destruction of Blackburn continues.

It does indeed. And for anyone saying we are doing better than we were 12 months ago - I am not having that for a second. Today feels almost as low as the night we were relegated. Everything about this club is still on the decline, I'm afraid. No positive spin to be put on today or where we are at all.

It does indeed. And for anyone saying we are doing better than we were 12 months ago - I am not having that for a second. Today feels almost as low as the night we were relegated. Everything about this club is still on the decline, I'm afraid. No positive spin to be put on today or where we are at all.

As I said days ago it is going to feel especially bad because the record against our rivals is all we had left. Add to that an outside chance of the playoffs which is now entirely dead and you're left feeling what's the point? Even when there's a bit of hope it just gets shat on.

They've just left the club is such a hopeless state and continue to strip away at the layers.

• Moderation Lead

We haven't got pride left, we've been an utter embarassment for 3 years, and now those cnuts get one over on us. When will it all end?

Is there any danger of folk getting some mettle and releasing the almighty dossier? We've got nothing else left, release it and bring the crooks who put us in this mess to justice.

We have a cheap team apart from one player and we have a cheap option as manager. I think if there is no admin or mass clear out in the summer then we will still be in the same place saying the same things next season. Venkys have done nothing at this club except create a bang on average mid table championship outfit.

Which is why we are there. You cannot say we are in a false position.

Mediocrity delivers mediocrity.

Only bit of class from Rovers came from Dunny and he is nearly finished as a player now.

Rhodes finished well but his hold up play was genaral poor.

Can GB become the motivator Dyche has become and get 20% more out of his players next season?

Today has confirmed that the wheel has well and truly turned full circle. As much as it galls me to say it Burnley are the model for what we should now aspire to be. They are an extremely well run club and more importantly well run by Burnley people. They have a meat and potato manager who can set up a team to get the best out of players and get results. In other words they are what we USED to be until the Indians rolled up and changed all that.

I hate the Raos with a passion and at the moment I really would accept whatever the consequences would be if they went. I sincerely wish them all the bad luck in the world and a slow lingering death for them all would be too good.

Are they feeling like we do at the moment? Not a @#/? chance.

Today has confirmed that the wheel has well and truly turned full circle. As much as it galls me to say it Burnley are the model for what we should now aspire to be. They are an extremely well run club and more importantly well run by Burnley people. They have a meat and potato manager who can set up a team to get the best out of players and get results. In other words they are what we USED to be until the Indians rolled up and changed all that.

I hate the Raos with a passion and at the moment I really would accept whatever the consequences would be if they went. I sincerely wish them all the bad luck in the world and a slow lingering death for them all would be too good.

Are they feeling like we do at the moment? Not a keaning chance.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts.

Talking of bad luck, at least we don't need to wish Burnley any. They'll drop down after a season, the greedy gets in charge will cream off the PL cash and they'll be slagging Judas Dyche and Judas Ings off within 12 months.

You don't need to wish them bad luck. They'll drop down after a season, the greedy gets in charge will cream off the PL cash and they'll be slagging Judas Dyche and Judas Ings off within 12 months.

Maybe but they will be in the black (as well as the sister)

Pretty much sums up my thoughts.

Do you think they were paving the way for thsi going tits by appointing a Director of Comms this week??

What a sham of an appointment that now looks .

This day has been 3 and half years in the making under these feckwits.We go 35 yrs and once these morons get involved the decline process is accelerated.

I just can't believe at a cost of absolute zillions we go from PL to Championship , continue to lose fortunes and bring a load of absolute crap. 19 players GB has signed and a bigger bunch of misfits it is difficult to imagine.

To watch them go a goal behind, to come back and score 2 in front of their own fans , on our ground and end the game 8 points clear in the automatics .. well you couldnt have wished for a better day as a Burnley fan could you? But then again as a Burnley fan you couldnt have wished for anything better than Venkys to take over at your bitterest rivals.

Like i said , its been in the offing from the minute they walked through the door 3 1/2 yrs ago.

Thanks Venkys , that puts the lid on everything i think about you.

I won't set foot in the stadium again as long as you are here.

Now go you morons and leave us alone for ever

Yes, well said.

Archived