BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Back Or Sack?

Guest Wen Y Hu

Back Or Sack  

394 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gary Bowyer continue as manager of Blackburn Rovers?

• No, he should be sacked immediately.
    • Yes, but replace him at the end of the season.
    • Yes, but give him to the end of the season and then review his position.
    • Yes, he should receive full backing to manage next season.
    • I'm not sure.

Sack him now. Deserved it, had it, wasn't good enough... It should be that simple.

Thats was garbage, inept, clueless, anti-football. How he has the sheer spine to come out and criticise the fans reaction is unforgivable. I can't help it but I'm slowly starting to resent him. How people have the sheer nerve to come on here and defend him after today is disgusting.

I agree that a small section of the fans shouldn't have booed early in the match but they had very right to at full time and to call the fans out for it is disgraceful. To neglect on whole half of a football pitch (the right) for a whole 90 minutes is absolutely embarrassing from a manager at this level.

Thanks Gaz but clear your desk and I wish you well in your next job. NOT A MANAGER.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saying this, pointless debate - you alread stated "GB cannot work with quality" so its hard to expect any of our better players to play well for him...

Good point. I guess we need to do something about that.

I'm guessing but...

I know, we'll keep the manager and downgrade the players. :tu:

Read the post. This is the position he created goals from and looked good in earlier in the season. Hence the point.

And when it doesn't work then at least have the know how to actually see that it isn't and make a change. 90 mins of left wing football right under his nose, you'd think he it might cross his mind.

And when it doesn't work then at least have the know how to actually see that it isn't and make a change. 90 mins of left wing football right under his nose, you'd think he it might cross his mind.

Do you think he's near-sighted?

Read the post. This is the position he created goals from and looked good in earlier in the season. Hence the point.

Rubbish he has had his best performances in the centre of midfield the only top performance he has had out wide was away at Bournemouth in his first game out there. Considering we play two defensive minded midfielders meaning that our game relies on the wingers its dreadful management to play a central midfielder that drifts inside out there instead of King or Taylor. To be honest I think Cairney and Evans are our best two central midfielders and that would be my paring in there but as a winger I don't think Cairney is good enough to be in the starting 11.

shows how far we have come in 12 short months. Disagree with me all you like, the table doesn't lie, and if the improvement next season involves winning games like todays - then we will be higher up.

Perhaps it doesn't but so far we're 4 points better off than last season... Wow, what an improvement. This division will be miles more difficult than this one we'll struggle to match this season points tally. Possible relegation battle even.

it doesn't matter to gary.

he's shown his brass neck today, and he'll be well on his way to developing the sort of rhino hide kean had.

the absolute fundamental truth is that bowyer won't care about the fans, it's the idiots in pune he needs to keep sweet. he'll do that with his post-match comments. then he can continue to draw his weekly, ker-ching, i thank you

Perhaps it doesn't but so far we're 4 points better off than last season... Wow, what an improvement. This division will be miles more difficult than this one we'll struggle to match this season points tally. Possible relegation battle even.

I don't know why you bother mate, Biz is either a WUM of the 1st order or a mate of Gaz's,

I rather think the former.

Fast forward to Yeovil at home next season. Does anybody really think that Bowyer would do anything different? Ditto any game this season where his selection, set up, tactics and loyalty to inadequate players have cost us plenty of points. I have seen no improvement in him this season and I'm sure that he will be making the same errors next season if he is in charge. He is an Academy man who can spot talent. The art of having to win matches is beyond him.

Fast forward to Yeovil at home next season. Does anybody really think that Bowyer would do anything different? Ditto any game this season where his selection, set up, tactics and loyalty to inadequate players have cost us plenty of points. I have seen no improvement in him this season and I'm sure that he will be making the same errors next season if he is in charge. He is an Academy man who can spot talent. The art of having to win matches is beyond him.

Sadly, I think you are exactly right on this.

I don't know why you bother mate, Biz is either a WUM of the 1st order or a mate of Gaz's,

I rather think the former.

Nice comment however I only ever "say what I see" as Roy Walker would say.

Maybe I'm less inclined to blame everything on one guy. I agreed his comments are well out of order though, just see the game differently.

The irony of the "your either a WUM or ..." (And I'm guilty of making them) is the post is intended to wind up. Definition of...

How many times has he cost us points this season? Sheff Weds home n away, Burnley, Derby, Brighton, Bournemouth and that's just to name a few in my opinion. Even @#/? face Kean had us in the top 6 and that says something about where we are now. Never mind about all this rubbish about stability, Bowyer has had a nearly had a FULL season, made a hell of alot of HIS signings with no shebby and no off the field rubbish to deal with that we know about. It seems like this result was all about making sure he's in the top ten and a job next season!

Can't make my mind up about GB. He is so frustratingly inconsistent.

Based on today's performance I'd be worried about next season. This league is only ever going to get tougher. You need a manager to grab it by the balls to get through it.

From where I was sitting Bowyer didn't look half the leader that Yeovils manager did.

I started watching him at 90 minutes today such was the shower on display on the actual pitch. He just stood there with his arms by his side, doing nothing.

We were potentially 1 point off the play-offs and he's stood there like an absolute lemon. Where's the leadership to get our players going? Where's the urge and desire to see us get a winner? The guy is a million miles from being a manager.

Archived