BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Charlton vs Rovers 26th April 3pm

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROVERS: Robinson; Keane, Hanley ©, Kilgallon, Olsson; King, Cairney, Evans, Conway; Gestede, Rhodes.

With the exception of Olsson... That's a team a lot of Rovers fans have been waiting to see. Looking forward to seeing how this works.

Agreed Neal. I'm hoping he does play them together and not some odd formation.

It'll be very interesting. Hope Evans plays like he apparently did against Brum and not how he did against Yeovil. There can be only one instruction today: win.

Agreed Neal. I'm hoping he does play them together and not some odd formation.

It'll be very interesting. Hope Evans plays like he apparently did against Brum and not how he did against Yeovil. There can be only one instruction today: win.

Correct. I don't want to appear to be making excuses for them already if it doesn't work out but the reason I've wanted those 2 in the middle all season is for their ability to keep the ball to allow us to play more possession football... I'm not sure this pitch will allow that to be honest.

Doesn't matter what they do though if we do our job does it?

No Watford can only get above us if we drop points but then if we do drop points we won't finish top 6 anyway. The only teams we need to worry about are the 3 above us Brighton, Reading and Forest.

Archived