BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

The under 21's are at Reading tonight and the match preview specifies that Sigurdsson won't be playing and there is no mention of Ennis. Hopefully there will be a BCD match this week so they can get some game time as Tomasson said both would be back after the international break. 

I'm slightly worried though that they might not get be ready for Saturday.

33 minutes ago, arbitro said:

The under 21's are at Reading tonight and the match preview specifies that Sigurdsson won't be playing and there is no mention of Ennis. Hopefully there will be a BCD match this week so they can get some game time as Tomasson said both would be back after the international break. 

Wasn't the quote, They will be back after the internationals break. Nobody said when after the break.

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

I would have thought any BCD match would have been played on Sunday. 

I wonder if Telalovic or a few other first team players like Markanday, Garrett, JRC, etc might be involve tonight? 

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

From Saturday we've got 7 games in 22 days. We could do with them being ready sooner rather than later - even if they're not available for Saturday.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

From Saturday we've got 7 games in 22 days. We could do with them being ready sooner rather than later - even if they're not available for Saturday.

Got a feeling it will be the Cardiff cup match when we see Sigurdsson. Ennis possibly on the bench before then. 

Hope Telalovic gets some game time tonight for the U21s

• Like 1

Behind closed doors friendly with Rochdale, we won 9-2. Not strictly the U21s but plenty of young players.

3 goals from Telalovic, 2 from Leonard, 1 each from Markanday ('top corner screamer'), Garrett, Zack Stritch and Nsangou.

60 minutes for Telalovic and James Hill. 30 minutes for Sigurdsson, 45 minutes for JRC.

• Like 9