BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Liverpool QF Replay - 8th April 2015

Don't know PB, there are a vast amounts of plastic Lpool and Utd fans around these parts (as there is everywhere, I suppose).

Always find them as quite sad individuals wth self-esteem issues, ergo 'supporting' a big club for reflected glory.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know PB, there are a vast amounts of plastic Lpool and Utd fans around these parts (as there is everywhere, I suppose).

Always find them as quite sad individuals wth self-esteem issues, ergo 'supporting' a big club for reflected glory.

Completely agree.

I can never accept not supporting your home town club. At least I do go do Chorley on occasions.

• Backroom

Absolutely buzzing for tonight.

Eastwood

Henley Baptiste Kilgallon Olsson

Conway Cairney Williamson Marshall

Gestede

King**

**Got a feeling Bowyer is bluffing Liverpool and will play King.

• Moderation Lead

Can't stick folk like that, I remember seeing some dolloper in a Liverpool shirt giving me stick once after driving back from a home game with the Scousers. What a goon.

I think people like that are the main reason I do find it funny seeing Liverpool 'suffer' and I can't stand them as a club.

LT is predicting this team:- Steele; Henley, Baptiste, Kilgallon, Olsson; Conway, Williamson, Cairney, Evans, Marshall; Rhodes.

If GB is bluffing about King then Wheelock could be in on it. Either that or he's been fooled too. The LT predicted team is what I predicted yesterday aside from Rhodes for Gestede.

Supporting Liverpool and Man Utd is the easy option. Both likely to win things and both with a national/international fan base. I don't know if the stats back it up but both citeh and Everton claim to have the larger local fan base whilst being the smaller clubs in terms of support nationally compared to their respective city rivals.

As for the game not expecting anything but I'm really looking forward to it. I just hope we give a good account of ourselves and then who knows...

Eastwood

Gestede

King**

Agree with the forwards in this side.I don't think Liverpool will be able to handle King or Gestede. Defensively they look very fragile. Would love for King and Gestede to start against the ludicrous scouse back three. King would have a field day down the channels and on Gestedes knock downs.

If King and Gestede are out however we are toast. Got everything crossed for them.

Also while it does bug me seeing lpool and Man Utd shirts in town when not playing them for some reason it irritates me even more when I see Chelsea and arsenal shirts. Lpool/manure round here may all be glory seekers but there is a small possibility being North west clubs they do go to games but id bet my house on the characters in bburn wearing chelski and arsenal shirts have never been to a London based game.

Can't stick folk like that, I remember seeing some dolloper in a Liverpool shirt giving me stick once after driving back from a home game with the Scousers. What a goon.

I think people like that are the main reason I do find it funny seeing Liverpool 'suffer' and I can't stand them as a club.

I had that once, after the famous "divot" incident, I managed to squeeze out of the Albion Road car-park in front of a Scouser and he was all upset about it and went on and on about how they beat us until our paths parted!

Eastwood

Gestede

King**

Completely agree about this. The choice of williamson instead of evans could be controversial but with the experience he has and his hard tackling style of play, i think he will break down their attacks well. Also agree about Gestede behind King. With that formation and starting xi, I reckon we will win 2-1

Don't know if this has been mentioned before but I think Spurr as LB and Olsson playing as LM/LW could work, like Bowyer played it partially in the 2nd half against Brighton.

• Backroom

King this king that ... Remember he's had one good game and now he's the 2nd coming .

Thats a fair opinion, true to say without his pace we probably wouldnt have beat Swansea never mind Stoke

Is King not out with a hamstring injury? We really do have a lot of players missing and I think that will tell in this game.

We need the pace to relieve the defence and still give Liverpool something to think about at the back.

Set pieces could be our best chance tonight.

Is King not out with a hamstring injury? We really do have a lot of players missing and I think that will tell in this game.

We need the pace to relieve the defence and still give Liverpool something to think about at the back.

Set pieces could be our best chance tonight.

Bowyer bluffin, king fit

and without his "usual" lack of end product we probably would have won a lot more games .

Thing is with King though, he just terrorizes the defenders with his pace, and wears them out, and often gets them sent off, which we'll need in order to progess I think.

@#/? me, the day has finally arrived.

The Stoke game almost seems like it was last season.

King this king that ... Remember he's had one good game and now he's the 2nd coming .

It's mainly because the rest of our team are so slow and laboured. He appears to be the only one that can run faster than David Dunn.

If we had a few more pacey players I doubt anyone would really notice that much if Josh disappeared over the Darwen/Bolton moors.

Archived