BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Millwall

klos

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which Taylor have you picked, Chaddy? You're as bad as the club which, on Saturday, gave Taylor as one of the subs.

Then, when he came on he'd lost his strawberry blonde hair, shrunk a few inches and was painfully slower.

I remember the days of Clayton R and Clayton K. If people of that yesteryear were running the club now you'd have Taylor C and Taylor P. But no. Typical "cannot be arsed" modern day mentality.

Paul Taylor

I KNOW that. I'm just making a point that those running the club (and everyone in the modern generation) should make things clear when communicating information to others.

Agree we should play him or his loan is pointless may as well see if he's up to it

He has already had more game time than Dabo though. I could be wrong but I thought I saw a quote from our erstwhile gaffer praising Taylor for his attitude in training.

How bad is Songo if he cant get in when we have one fit cb?!?

Terrible - but hey every manager signs a few duds in there. Bowyer shouldn't be judged on the odd flop but how the key players he's brought in are doing like Gesede, (great) and Marshall, Cairney, Evans... ahem, well at least Songo's performance levels haven't dipped like many other signings.

He has already had more game time than Dabo though. I could be wrong but I thought I saw a quote from our erstwhile gaffer praising Taylor for his attitude in training.

Worrying, suggests Varney mk 2,

Let's be honest, Millwall are crap, we've got a fair bit of talent in the squad, some of which will be playing. We'll win. 3-1 Rovers

For me that Millwall away game was a big turning point in our season. We were briefly playing a more up and at them style around then, went 2 nill up then bottled it. Home team is always going to have a go at you when they are losing like that, instead of trying to finish them off or even hit on the counter Rovers where clearly instructed to 'sit' on it and try and contain and see the game out. They battered us and should have won. It kind of showed the midset of what we are really about, a soft underbelly who can't cope going toe to toe.

Rovers 2 Millwall 3

crowd 13,550 (600 from the Isle of dogs) and nine thousand actually in attendance.

had a quick gander on the Millwall forums and they reckon this is an away win and hope to pick something up in their remaining games V derby at home and wolves away

You can see why - indifferent form, nothing to play for, players likely off in the summer - lots of reasons for optimism for Millwall. But they are poor and we have quality. They've bottled opportunities to get out of it themselves this season and I don't expect this to be any different.

You can see why - indifferent form, nothing to play for, players likely off in the summer - lots of reasons for optimism for Millwall. But they are poor and we have quality. They've bottled opportunities to get out of it themselves this season and I don't expect this to be any different.

Just like We bottled it down there in November 2 up against 10 men

Agree though Millwall had 2 great chances to take the lead at Cardiff on Saturday one a complete sitter

If we don't beat Millwall, the whole of Wigan will be tearing their hair out.

If GB cannot motivate the eleven he picks in this match then he will confirm what we all suspect; that he is a crap manager.

Even if he plays some of the kids (which I very much doubt) I want to see 100% effort for 95 minutes. That's all I ask.

Up to you GB. Prove yourself.

A defensive midfield player who can play centre-back when required, but mainly a midfield player.

Cheers. I'd rather have Lenihan thrown in tonight then as a CB, because Spurr doesn't look the part to me as a CB.

having pie scoffer on at work today. Telling him how sweet it will be if we lose and we relegate them ..keep singing to him boy George rubbish

karma karma come to wigan your going down your goin down .

***disclaimer **

before the posse gang up on me im joking with HIM ,I want us to win . I know how the twisted clappers think.

Archived