BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Millwall

klos

Apparently Steeley, Easty and Raya'y will all have one match each for our final three games as Gaz runs the rule over them. Bit strange that he's doing that with our GK's but prefers putting square pegs in round holes with the likes of Spurr. Nothing to lose in seeing what the likes of Lenihan are made of, IMO.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

having pie scoffer on at work today. Telling him how sweet it will be if we lose and we relegate them ..keep singing to him boy George rubbish

karma karma come to wigan your going down your goin down .

***disclaimer **

before the posse gang up on me im joking with HIM ,I want us to win . I know how the twisted clappers think.

latest he just told me to F off hahahaha.

Apparently Steeley, Easty and Raya'y will all have one match each for our final three games as Gaz runs the rule over them. Bit strange that he's doing that with our GK's but prefers putting square pegs in round holes with the likes of Spurr. Nothing to lose in seeing what the likes of Lenihan are made of, IMO.

Covering his backside again one might think by indirectly questioning that maybe the keeping may have been affecting results. We already know what Steeleyyy and Eastyyy can do so he bloody well should. Fair enough if he wants to test Raya then put him in for the rest of the season and let's see.

More than likely just trying to keep a Rovers Fan camp again but the more worrying thing is who'd bet against him swapping them about next season from game to game. Squad value is the aim and the tinkerman rules :wacko:

I liked the look of Raya last night, he showed authority and one of the main things that sets him apart from the other two was that he was very vocal. He obviously won't play tonight but I'd give him the last 2 games to see how he responds.

How bizarre. Giving three goalkeepers a game each to run the rule over them, it's almost like a one game trial for each of them. Has he not seen enough of two of them already in games and training? What about some input from John Keeley?

Only at Rovers could something as ridiculous as this happen.

Covering his backside again one might think by indirectly questioning that maybe the keeping may have been affecting results. We already know what Steeleyyy and Eastyyy can do so he bloody well should. Fair enough if he wants to test Raya then put him in for the rest of the season and let's see.

More than likely just trying to keep a Rovers Fan camp again but the more worrying thing is who'd bet against him swapping them about next season from game to game. Squad value is the aim and the tinkerman rules :wacko:

Makes the signing of Steele all the more stupid IMO.

If he's not discernibly better than Eastwood, and we had another 2 keepers on the books with the promising Raya coming through, why the heck did we buy him?

If he's not discernibly better than Eastwood, and we had another 2 keepers on the books with the promising Raya coming through, why the heck did we buy him?

It backs up the theory of Bowyer picking up what's available rather than what we need, at that moment.

Look at it like a real-life version of Panini stickers. You might already have the one you need but if you can get a decent sticker for your swaps pile you might be able to trade up for something you do need later. :)

Agents involved???

• Backroom

@OneRovers: ROVERS: Steele, Marshall, Spurr, Kilgallon, Olsson, P. Taylor, Spearing, Evans, Conway, Brown, Gestede.

Odd lineup with Rudy and Brown up front together but now is the time to try things out

I bet next game is Rhodes and Brown to test all options if one of Rudy and rhodes leaves

Personally would have liked to see Taylor or O'Sullivan in the hole but at least we can see what Taylor has.

Shame there isn't a place in the starting team for Lenihan or O'Sullivan surely they will get a run out tonight.

For me Marshall should be dropped yet Henley is on the bench to accommodate him it seems

Brown. How embarrassing.

What is Henley doing on the bench with the completely ineffective Marshall at right back? And Spearing and Evans is one poor centre midfield combination, we already know what they're capable of (not a lot as them, Williamson and Lowe are pretty much identical).....not really trying anything new.

An abject selection by an abject manager.

Why no young blood in the starting line up.

The treatment of Henley is mystifying and a disgrace.

Lenihan and O'Sullivan must be thinking WTF.

Never mind, the happy clapping brigade will be salivating about our stability and progress.

An abject selection by an abject manager.

Why no young blood in the starting line up.

The treatment of Henley is mystifying and a disgrace.

Lenihan and O'Sullivan must be thinking WTF.

Never mind, the happy clapping brigade will be salivating about our stability and progress.

Please predict a Rovers defeat then I can go out knowing that we will win.

• Backroom

Assuming Henley is fit, playing Marshall at right back makes no sense. Henley is a talent - if I were him I'd be after a move in the summer.

Bowyer has shown time and time again he will bend over backwards to fit his favourites in, Henley has often found himself playing well then out the next game.

Maybe there is an attitude thing going on

Archived