• Lee Williamson
    • Chris Taylor
    • Rudy Gestede
    • Jordan Rhodes
    • Chris Brown

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As others have said, Olsson is one of few who perform consistently, and I have yet to see him have a bad game this season. Therefore he gets my vote, and would be closely followed by Gestede, Rhodes or Baptiste.

Dunn has given it a good go?!

Where, at the canteen?

Cos he's not been on the pitch.

Olsson has done well, but it's Rudy for me.

As a player, come on in leaps and bounds at Ewood and another good season for him.

Marcus Olsson would be a worthy winner for his consistency and his improvement to become a competant Championship defender, but my vote went to Rudy Gestede.

When Rudy is on form, he's far and away our most useful asset. His work rate, his ability in the air and his tenacity are the reason he'll be playing Premier League football next season, alas, not with us!

Rudy Gestede

League

30 Starts

7 Sub Appearances

18 Goals

3 Assists

Cup

2 Starts

3 Sub Appearances

2 Goals

2 Assists

Overall

32 Starts

10 Sub Appearances

20 Goals

5 Assists.

Rudy Gestede, player of the year. Marcus Olsson, most improved player of the year.

Well I'm Putting Rhodes forward as the most underappreciated player of the year(if not the decade)

Makes me laugh that in this day and age where most footballers(especially the young uns) show themselves up to be greedy, spoilt, arrogant, over rated petulant, self-centered brats, but then you have an honest absolutely model pro like Rhodes that keeps his head down and just takes care of business week in week out and yet seemingly more than half of the fans of the club that he plays for are sniffy about him.

I've also gone for Ollson. I must admit I did not see much of a future for him at the club and presumed elements of his purchase was more to keep his brother happy than for our own benefit. Impressed with his endeavour and work-rate and the improvement shown has been marked from this player. Feel he could also offer a decent option at left midfield, especially at home.

I also rate and like Kilgallon and Baptiste and it is no suprise our defence has improved since Hanley was replaced. Rhodes and Gestede have also performed consistently and there respective goal returns are pleasing in a mid-table side.

Ollsson for me too for being the most improved player of the year, turning into a landslide this isn't it , although nods to Baptiste Kilgallon Rhodes and Gestede who have all made an impact this year and Marshall for making an impact in the first half of the season ... interesting that last years winner, Tom Cairney hasn't received a single vote yet

Archived