• Jason Lowe
    • Corry Evans
    • Lee Williamson
    • Chris Taylor
    • Rudy Gestede
    • Jordan Rhodes
    • Chris Brown

Any suggestions anyone?

I think Kilgallon has emerged as a leader and has formed a decent partnership in recent weeks with another standout Baptiste.

Midfield has probably seen Marshall as a highlight, with Gestede (when he's not sulking) completing a confirming season as a very capable forward.

Rhodes hasn't hit last season's heights although Henley and more so Olsson have proven to be decent full backs.

My vote is for Kilgallon.

Any chance of a poll?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deciding on our player of the season is going to be a bit of a joke this year, our best players have underperformed by their own standards and nobody in particular has stood out, Ollson deserves credit for the way he's converted to a LB and made position his own, Rhodes has carried on scoring even though we're playing @#/?, Gestedes got his fair share of goals but losses major points in my book due to his blatant attempts to engineer himself a transfer(he should have gone about it in a more respectful and professional manner ala Rhodes), killgallon has been fairly reliable and consistent(although that doesn't speak for much when you look at our defensive record)

-------------------------------

sorry ive just pretty much copy and pasted all of this post of mine from earlier in another thread, but it sums up what I think at the minute(though there's still games to go, so there's still the possibility of at least one player moving ahead of the mediocrity)

Grant Hanley - to play that badly and still be un-droppable must mean you're one hell of a talent right?

Failing that Olsson or Baptiste. Olsson's done a bit better, but Baptiste has had to cope with being shifted about and yet put in good shifts which must also count for something.

Definitely Olsson. Whilst our defence has been porous in the extreme Marcus has consistently turned in performances. There have been few occasions when he has not performed at his best and when he wasn't playing we struggled even more than usual

Killa, stepped up to the plate when needed. Pity Baptiste was injured too much/cup tied, seems a 100% player. Up front, Rudy & JR have scored goals, but not necessarily when playing together. Like Conway, King, but only in the Cup, Olsson has come on leaps and bounds.

So my choice, Duffy, because he tweets the best encouragement of the team!

Archived