BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tom cairney

Bigging up an ex-player and soon to be opponent - now that's a clever way to give confidence to your own squad, but it looks good on someones CV.

And Bowyer said: I think theyve spent well this summer and gone out and got some good players. They spent more on two centre-halves at the death there than our whole time here.

Now that's a typical Bowyer quote - he must dread coming out of FFP

Who is 'our'???!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excuse after excuse. I'm getting sick of Bowyer's constant excuses. Decent guy - hardly, self preservation centred whining incompetent Imo.

Edit - also what pisses me off us Bowyer always cones out saying sales are nothing to do with him, didn't want to sell etc but then is very quick to take credit for the one million percent mark up or whatever it is.

Dragons den would certainly pull him up on that.

Who is 'our'???!

Also in another article uses "since we took over " Presume he is including the shelf salesman in that considering it involves wheeling and dealing, if so he seems to have very selective memory syndrome like a lot of others riding the gravy train at Ewood

Anyone else think Cairney looke fitter, sharper than when he was here. I did motice he looked knackered towards the end but he seemed to be at least to last abiut 20 mi s lo ger than when he was here. Is it jst me or did anyone else see the same.

Anyone else think Cairney looke fitter, sharper than when he was here. I did motice he looked knackered towards the end but he seemed to be at least to last abiut 20 mi s lo ger than when he was here. Is it jst me or did anyone else see the same.

Looked like the same old Cairney to me. Played on the right wing, looked decent at times in the first half and then disappeared after the break.

Must have been watching a different game to me Aggy. He showed one or two nice touches in the first half but faded as the game went on. The only thing he didn't do that he used to regularly do for us was lose possession in important parts of the pitch. That's no doubt though why he's played out wide.

I thought he faded badly after about half an hour, and was one of the reasons we were able to get onto the front foot a bit more from then on in. In fact, if anything I thought he looked less fit than when he was at Rovers, to be honest.

He did better than any of our midfielders and looked classy doing it.

Really? I just watched the whole game back and I would say he looked comfortably worse than our whole midfield and O'Hara.

One of the main reasons we totally dominated the second half was he left his best mate Marshy to do whatever he liked, and stood on the wing and ball watched. If I was a Fulham fan I'd be incandescent.

I like Cairney and wished we kept him, but he was abysmal along with all the Fulham midfield -O'Hara aside - after the second goal went in. And they weren't that great before the goals went in either. We were bad defensively and Dembele was superb which was the main difference.

When I saw they had a Moussa Dembele, I thought that was a hell of a loan signing! Thankfully they were different players! :rover:

Still bloody good though. With him and McCormack, and the midfield they have on paper, they should be up at the top of the table. However like us they endeavour to be weaker than the sum of their parts.

Archived