BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2015-2016

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't make our present plight any better pal..now is all that matters.

It's really sad.

Understand what you're saying but those @#/?s can't take away the memories pal, beyond our wildest dreams.

Who'd have thought it when we used to do those 10hrs round trips to exotic places like Portsmouth, Plymouth and Bournemouth listening to The Clash? all before Jack came in :tu:

Bloody good team Burnley. Every time I see them they're full of flair, invention, individual quality and goals.

Apart from the first half at Preston, I've yet to see them the better team in a game on Sky.

Cotterhill at half time getting excited. Apparently we'll "hear this crowd this second half". That's good then, I'd forgotten there was anyone was there!

Considering they go up with a win it is a terrible crowd.

Cotterhill at half time getting excited. Apparently we'll "hear this crowd this second half". That's good then, I'd forgotten there was anyone was there!

Weird chap that Cotterill, I expect to see him in the paper one weekend subject of some sort of sting :rock:

Well it took a refereeing gift. But that will be that.

I'll tell you what. What terrible fans. Only now that they've scored do they all of a sudden actually make a sound.

Without massive investment I can see Burnley really struggling in the premier league next season. You can ride your luck to a certain extent in the second tier (which they have, big time) but I can see them getting a few spankings next season.

Without massive investment I can see Burnley really struggling in the premier league next season. You can ride your luck to a certain extent in the second tier (which they have, big time) but I can see them getting a few spankings next season.

Really, really hope so.

This is what Bumley do under Dyche. Play poorly, barely have a shot. Get a goal (e.g. today's non-free kick) and then grind out a result.

Ruthlessly effective. They struck gold when Watford binned Dyche off and haven't looked back since.

Can't see their directors splashing the cash, they'll be quite happy to be a yo-yo club.

This league is absolutely atrocious!! Burnley do what they do and do it extremely well but how nobody can better what they do is actually quite shocking. Play like they have this season and they will get murdered in the premier league and that has come from Dingle mates.

Archived