BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2015-2016

In Preston centre from about 10.30 for a couple of hours - lots of police but no sign of trouble.

Same in Chorley centre earlier,

How did the meeting go last night ?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rhodes on the bench for Boro's biggest game of the season, Downing too. A lot of money sat on the bench there.

Hmmm. Would be no surprise to see Rhodes back in the Championship at some point next season if M'boro go up.

• Moderation Lead

For all that criticism of Lambert for not making the desired impact and the praise of Warnock, Johnson (Bristol City manager) and Wagner (Huddersfield manager), Lambert has finished above them all!

• Moderation Lead

Thank god Boro scraped home.

An extra 2m. Whether or not any of it finds it's way into the new manager's budget for next season remains to be seen of course.

Another £2 Million if they stay up as well apparently. Though it will either go to Balaji's car fund or making a slight dint in the debt....

It was a draw

Apologies, so it was, confused myself trying to explain the playoffs and the automatic spots to the 5 year old confused myself when everyone stormed the pitch!!

But just taught her to ride a bike so all is well in the Cabbage patch

Charlton supporters banner above their owners seats

Ch2pa0fWkAE7Nxi.jpg

and before the game, a sit in protest stopped club officials cars entering the grounds car parks

Rovers minions would have stamped that out right away. I presume the other Charlton fans nearby were threatening to give them a slap?

Very pleased for Rhodes. An ambitious player who was not supported at Rovers. Much like our manager.

Ambitions from the supposedly super rich Venkys are limited to midtable on a negative budget.

Another £2m for Balaji to buy some more bling. I guess he will be viewing his £8m investment as having made a nice return. There'll probably be champagne at Venky towers. I bet they are looking forward to Lambert no longer trying to phone. A three month break from all things Rovers. They'll wake up again about a week before the season starts.

Rovers minions would have stamped that out right away. I presume the other Charlton fans nearby were threatening to give them a slap?

Doesn't seem that way.

More pics/ videos from end of game on twitter raising the question how the hell do you smuggle a bright red sofa into the ground and then get it onto the pitch?

https://twitter.com/adamsmith070899/status/728940813921718272

Even the dingles joined in the shouts against their owners

More pics/ videos from end of game on twitter raising the question how the hell do you smuggle a bright red sofa into the ground and then get it onto the pitch?

https://twitter.com/adamsmith070899/status/728940813921718272

Even the dingles joined in the shouts against their owners

:lol:

Their fans seem to be united in their mission. I wonder if their owners will just did their heels in and ignore them, until they are all cried out? I just wish we had been able to muster the numbers that Charlton can when we were still in the Premier League and needed shut of Kean and Co.

:lol:

Their fans seem to be united in their mission. I wonder if their owners will just did their heels in and ignore them, until they are all cried out? I just wish we had been able to muster the numbers that Charlton can when we were still in the Premier League and needed shut of Kean and Co.

Were their owners at the game ? do they usually attend ?

Does make it a lot easier to protest when they are.

Were their owners at the game ? do they usually attend ?

Does make it a lot easier to protest when they are.

Didn't make it easier for the vast majority of Rovers fans when VenKean were here. Just different excuses. Some just want to blame the fans for all of our problems.

Results this week have at least made large parts of my family happy with my son in law and his family burnley fans and my aunts, cousins and other relations boro fans. Even I felt marginally better if somewhat detached today as I saw us score 3 goals and that hasn't happened often recently

Archived