BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2015-2016

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Barton as a player but that seems a wise move to me. I think his Premier League days are - so I hope he stays !

He'd be worth a few red cards as well and I don't think they'd ride their luck like they have this season.

On a brighter note, with no Derby match next season, at least the supporters won't have to endure The Bubble Match travel arrangements13139221_228357524209869_380179766213057

I would be happy for Bowyer to go to Northampton. He's earned his stripes with us and did a good job. Northampton seem like a team on the up and it will be nice to observe a real footballing guy make a go at it somewhere; somewhere that doesn't include any risk for BRFC of course.

Hopefully we don't use that as a reason to go all out for Wilder. Seems like an astute manager but would much rather someone with proven pedigree for Championship football.

As for Barton going to Rangers I think it will be a good move for him. As much as I'd like to see him get found out in the Premier League I like Rangers and seeing him in a contest vs Brown in the Old Firm next year will be tasty.

He was announced as the new Sheffield United manager last Friday, so it'd be a bit crazy of us to go for him!

Can't remember when I last watched a more one sided game that this. Brighton have been all over Wednesday from the off, got the early goal and should have been getting the second. Shame that Wednesday had to cheat to get the equaliser that killed off Brighton hopes.

Very much hope Wednesday lose out in the final now.

Great defensive display by Wednesday, most teams would have buckled under that first half pressure.

Just goes to show what can be achieved by bright owners spending small sums on good players and manager.

Venkys you're a fooking disgrace :angry2:

If Hull blow it that would eclipse even our feat of blowing a 3-1 first leg lead against Palace.

On the bright side Steve Bruce's managerial stock would drop like a stone. Not sure it's too high even if they hang on.

• Backroom

If Hull blow it that would eclipse even our feat of blowing a 3-1 first leg lead against Palace.

On the bright side Steve Bruce's managerial stock would drop like a stone. Not sure it's too high even if they hang on.

Definitely not. Hull should have been right up the top with their team, but meekly surrendered their spot to the likes of Burnley and Brighton.

Can someone confirm or clarify, is taking smoke canisters into a football match now allowed?

Some really poor scenes at the end there with a Hull fan confronting and goading a Derby player. It's only a matter of time before somebody crosses the line and things get ugly.

Can someone confirm or clarify, is taking smoke canisters into a football match now allowed?

Some really poor scenes at the end there with a Hull fan confronting and goading a Derby player. It's only a matter of time before somebody crosses the line and things get ugly.

Did you clock the old obnoxious git laughing in the face of the Derby manager at the end as well? Classless scumbags. I hope Wednesday stuff em.

• Moderation Lead

It's an interesting one with smoke bombs/flares, they can lead to bans (and have) but then you see them at games being let off all the time without any punishment...

Did you clock the old obnoxious git laughing in the face of the Derby manager at the end as well? Classless scumbags. I hope Wednesday stuff em.

Can't they both lose? :)

Archived