BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2015-2016

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36397564

Another Leeds managerial target says no.

Clubs with bat nuts owners be warned - it seems managers with any nous are steering clear of them. Doesn't help our farcical managerial search, signs like this.

That's quite a good managerial story in a way, was in charge when they went out the league, stuck with him and two promotions later rewarded as the highest paid manager in their history.

Regarding Evans at leeds , his he on gardening leave or still carrying on waiting for the chop?

That's quite a good managerial story in a way, was in charge when they went out the league, stuck with him and two promotions later rewarded as the highest paid manager in their history.

Regarding Evans at leeds , his he on gardening leave or still carrying on waiting for the chop?

He's out of contract at the end of June and hasn't been offered a new one, so he's probably on his holidays whilst seeing out the last few weeks of his deal.

Although the longer Leeds carry on being rejected by lower league managers the more likely it is that Cellino will perform a U Turn and keep Evans.

• Backroom

Nigel Pearson taking over at Derby ... just been reported on 5Live

it'll be interesting to see how he gets on without his usual backroom staff - I think most of them are still at Leicester?

it'll be interesting to see how he gets on without his usual backroom staff - I think most of them are still at Leicester?

Derby gearing up for another big spend this summer I see if Pearson takes over.

Will be interesting to see how he gets on without Shakespeare and Walsh who have stayed at Leicester. Shakespeare has been with him in all his managerial jobs and Walsh has received most of the plaudits for all the talent Leicester have unearthed.

Pearson will also be under big pressure from the off at Derby, whereas at Leicester he was afforded 2-3 seasons to put the squad together before he eventually got them up.

Not quite sure how Derby can get away with what they are doing. 'Ah but they get 30,000 a week turning up' say some, but the sums simply don't add up. The level of their spending in the last 2-3 seasons has been way above whatever financial benefit they get from above average crowds.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36401972

Pearson confirmed with Chris Powell as his assistant.

• Backroom

Hull wasted their chance I think, Wednesday win all over it

Edit and that's the worst of the lot that's a disgusting miss

• Backroom

A pretty boring final which summed up the lack of quality that exists in the Championship. Hull deserved it as they at least created a few chances, unlike Wednesday who ultimately shrunk on the big stage and, as far as I remember, failed to create a single decent chance.

Middlesbrough, Burnley and Hull. Sky must be thrilled :lol: three very dull additions to the top league, in comparison to last year's trio of Bournemouth, Watford and Norwich.

• Backroom

I'm glad Hull won it. I seem to remember Wednesday fans giving it all the big one before we played them.

I'm guessing now they have some cash behind them, they are just being billy big balls.

Anyway.....well done Hull.

Wednesday fans been like that for a couple seasons now from what I've seen.

Best team won but really glad Wednesday are on the up again.

They've been robbed and pillaged by owners and chairmen since the early 90's, its been a disgrace whats happened to them, nobody knows about it outside of Sheffield but the fans have stuck with the club, protested when required and now they're seeing the rewards with this new chap in charge.

All credit to them :tu:

Archived