BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 2

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Compare us to the dingles ...erm where ..????..dont talk like a fool . What exaactly are you trying to imply Gav ? Please expand ..

If Rhodes wanted to go Hull he d have done a" Sterling"..a common thing in football now..

Abbey are you still acting like the little lad at the back of the big boys ..shouting "dick".."pillock" etc etc because thats exactly what you sound like with your one line condemnation of other peoples views ..Grow up little boy

Like I said ..little boy ? What a wonderful classy post .

Like I said ..little boy ? What a wonderful classy post .

Typical Abbey ...and you really are classy are nt ya lol

Gets away with calling posters all the names under the sun ...give a little back and hes in tears.

You keep standing behind the big boys Abbey ..wink

Sorry for the interuption in the thread .

Next you'll be telling us how good Volkes and Ings are, as you seem to have an unusual interest in comparing us to those tramps down the M65, strange that.

Rhodes was on his way to Hull, Venkys pulled the plug at the last minute, so with respect, your point is incorrect.

As for being happy to play, he's a professional, everyone in the ground that day saw what it meant to Rhodes, Bowyer played a blinder that day, a great moment on the touchline, you'll have seen it won't you BlooBoy

Sorry Gav my reply to this post seems to have been removed or a glitch ?

My interest with them down the road ? ..Erm just where have i posted this and what are you implying ?

I'm not guessing, I heard this from a chance meeting with somebody yesterday and Rovers came up in conversation. Obviously they wouldn't expect me to put anything on here, but I keep reading the board with interest and rumours. I have no reason to doubt what I was told. Based upon the conversation I think he'll off soon.

Venkys being uncontactable could actually help keep Rhodes/Rudy, rovers must be the worst club to deal with when trying to get business done, with no one being able to make decisions. Confused.com don't have any sense of urgency and the club is way down their priority list.

e

Erm, Cairney sale ring any bells?

I'm not guessing, I heard this from a chance meeting with somebody yesterday and Rovers came up in conversation. Obviously they wouldn't expect me to put anything on here, but I keep reading the board with interest and rumours. I have no reason to doubt what I was told. Based upon the conversation I think he'll off soon.

did your 'source' mention where he was going? Prem?

Let me guess:

You walked into a bookies, came across a guy by the name of mercerman, told you to put your mortgage on Rhodes signing for either sheff weds, Hull, Boro or Derby for a fee less than what we paid for him?

Go on, right aren't I?

Rovers demanding as much as poss up front (have a set figure) club want to pay less up front but more add on. Total fee would be same if clauses met. You never know they could meet in between. This was situation last week. Mercerman in my opinion has valid points but he is short of what Rovers currently want. It could reduce in time but I wouldn't know that.

Out of interest I was at a function at at Ewood last week, they had nothing on draught, everything was bottle only, is that common practice in close season?

Rovers demanding as much as poss up front (have a set figure) club want to pay less up front but more add on. Total fee would be same if clauses met. You never know they could meet in between. This was situation last week. Mercerman in my opinion has valid points but he is short of what Rovers currently want. It could reduce in time but I wouldn't know that.

Out of interest I was at a function at at Ewood last week, they had nothing on draught, everything was bottle only, is that common practice in close season?

Well the ex CD who set up Dafabet was setting up a nice deal with Chang etc?

Not to say this has meant no draft beer on a saturday etc.

Take it from me Rhodes will be here unless we have 12 million on August 8th.

I've not mentioned figures but 12m up front wasn't what I was told.

what were you told? Come on give us a laugh, we need it.

Any news on that/those u21 player(s) being signed (for free) by a Prem club (or clubs)?

there have been 'seismic' shifts since then. We're selling the 1st team instead.

Are you getting confused with Gestede?

Watford have offered an upfront figure of 5m plus 4m add ons. Rovers want more upfront and less add ons for him.

Archived