BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Is It Time To Protest Against Venkys?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As opposed to keeping the venkys

I asked you the other day to send your sort code and account number to Bob so you can cover the wages when they go. Any luck with that yet?

If getting games stopped is the logical decision - I'm not quite sure if i'm asleep or awake. On what planet would it be beneficial to stop our team playing, training etc?

End of the day, despite the cot like screaming at the owners - its a football team on the pitch. Start disrupting that and get ready for the situation to get worse. Its a horrible summer for BRFC but if you think things are at the lowest they can get, think again. After that chain of though - then consider just how decisions made could speed up further decline. Examples - losing points to admin, playing in an empty stadium, being bought by a "gaydamak" etc.

Similarly to how I have doubts in the general concept that people have about us getting a far better owner than GB, I have serious doubts that we will find a fix or better owner.

I find it difficult to contemplate protesting against owners who

1) are based in India and never attend games

2) Couldn't care less what the supporters think anyway

3) Are single-handedly keeping the club in business and without whom we would be in administration within a fortnight.

Will the Darwen end now riot if Rhodes is sold
Time to occupy the centre circle v Wigan ..
#VENKYSCUM OUT

Judging by the amount of season tickets sold in the Darwen End on the ticket website there won't be many of those 'die hards' there next season.

And they hurled abuse at people in the Riverside for not supporting the team...

I asked you the other day to send your sort code and account number to Bob so you can cover the wages when they go. Any luck with that yet?

If getting games stopped is the logical decision - I'm not quite sure if i'm asleep or awake. On what planet would it be beneficial to stop our team playing, training etc?

End of the day, despite the cot like screaming at the owners - its a football team on the pitch. Start disrupting that and get ready for the situation to get worse. Its a horrible summer for BRFC but if you think things are at the lowest they can get, think again. After that chain of though - then consider just how decisions made could speed up further decline. Examples - losing points to admin, playing in an empty stadium, being bought by a "gaydamak" etc.

Similarly to how I have doubts in the general concept that people have about us getting a far better owner than GB, I have serious doubts that we will find a fix or better owner.

you carry on with the venky love in then .

you carry on with the venky love in then .

Yea I love Venkys they are ace. Why do you come here Abbey, it's certainly not for discussion. Can you at least acknowledge that the next owners you crave so much may not be "better?

:o Homophobe.

:lol: Sorry. Trying my best not to weep at the moment.

Yea I love Venkys they are ace. Why do you come here Abbey, it's certainly not for discussion. Can you at least acknowledge that the next owners you crave so much may not be "better?

I think you can guarantee that they will be better, maybe not as rich but absolutely better

You know this as fact ?

Said it before and I will say it again let's have vote on who gets a lifetime ban off here. Why I come on here is no concern of yours don't fret good lad

Not you Yoda jbjizzz

No worries ABBEY, I knew,

A couple of sisters from Burnley would be "better" owners

The protests are going to happen, maybe not in the centre circle, but they're going to happen because people will are starting to get p1ssed off and about time to!

Sell Rhodes, sell Gestede and tipping point will surely have been reached.

We have thousands of fans believing that venkys are going to turn this mess around, its some sort of perverted belief, misguided belief at that and sales of the clubs assets will confirm that, its just a pity everyone sat on their arses when we got relegated from the Premiership, we could have had rid of them by now.

Don't forget Venkys still think they're doing a good job!

So it can't get any worse?

Sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture. I'm not saying that pitch invasions are the answer, but at least Blackpool fans are letting their owner know they won't take things lying down. So what if a few matches are cancelled? That's small beer when measured against the long term future of their club. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

• Moderation Lead

Not about willies it's about standing up our dying club

I actually agree Abbey to be fair. But, with other owners it could get worse, just like it also will definitely get worse with this lot.

All this hindsight about what we could/should have done way back when is pointless. It's about the here and now, we can't change the past.

You know this as fact ?

Said it before and I will say it again let's have vote on who gets a lifetime ban off here. Why I come on here is no concern of yours don't fret good lad

Not you Yoda jbjizzz

I asked you a question at least answer it and I don't mean the "why do you come here" one because that was rhetorical. I don't want to see anyone lifetime banned just like I don't want be described as a venky lover instead of discussing the disagreement.

For yourself, Amarillo Khod etc I am in no doubt that things are bleak. Venkys leaving could be good but it could be just as bad or worse. The original discussion is in retaliation to the idea (similar to Gavs) that protesting in that way is a good idea- ie centre circle vs Wolves.

I think this action would have negative impact on our situation as a whole. I see Blackpool situation but it's different in ways - namely the one mentions that owners are 5000 miles away.

Any protesting needs to be done sensibly and properly where Venkys will have to acknowledge it.

I asked you a question at least answer it and I don't mean the "why do you come here" one because that was rhetorical. I don't want to see anyone lifetime banned just like I don't want be described as a venky lover instead of discussing the disagreement.

For yourself, Amarillo Khod etc I am in no doubt that things are bleak. Venkys leaving could be good but it could be just as bad or worse. The original discussion is in retaliation to the idea (similar to Gavs) that protesting in that way is a good idea- ie centre circle vs Wolves.

I think this action would have negative impact on our situation as a whole. I see Blackpool situation but it's different in ways - namely the one mentions that owners are 5000 miles away.

Any protesting needs to be done sensibly and properly where Venkys will have to acknowledge it.

You carry on sitting on your hands, playing both sides of the argument on a messagboard Jbizzle, this is serious stuff and needs people willing to stand up and be counted of which you're not one.

No disrespect intended, plenty of people won't be willing to stand up and be counted, you're not alone.

Archived