BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Is It Time To Protest Against Venkys?

Bloody Bernie Slaven, loved scoring against us. I remember a season or two before that Boro coming down for a night game and winning 4-2. A young Rippers tore us a new one all night, might have been playing on the left as well if I recall correctly.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1975 - championship already won and a final home game against Wrexham I believe.

I remember that game as a bit of an anti-climax after the previous games against Plymouth at home and Port Vale away, was it 2 - 2 it finished ?

The party that night was good though !

I remember that game as a bit of an anti-climax after the previous games against Plymouth at home and Port Vale away, was it 2 - 2 it finished ?

The party that night was good though !

0v0 against Wrexham I recall. I still have the Blackburn Times for that game and I was on the front page photograph when on the pitch. The previous game away at Port Vale when we won 4v1, the Rovers fans were on the pitch 5 times (for each goal and also at the final whistle).

I have left my on-the-pitch exploits behind and now only give a very a loud opinion to GB and the Venky loons.

0v0 against Wrexham I recall. I still have the Blackburn Times for that game and I was on the front page photograph when on the pitch. The previous game away at Port Vale when we won 4v1, the Rovers fans were on the pitch 5 times (for each goal and also at the final whistle).

I have left my on-the-pitch exploits behind and now only give a very a loud opinion to GB and the Venky loons.

yep 0 - 0, (I knew it was an anti climax lol )

Port Vale away ! Rovers fans with a carry out from one off the pubs on the street down to the ground, the pool table !

:lol:

One lad fell of the side of the away end, enter an ambulance into the ground, ouch !

Too loud :)

Not being personal to you it's an opinion that when sky came along so did a new breed of fan with no backbone

Fair play to Blackpool fans for making a stand

I'm wondering how long it will be before Blackpool have to play behind closed doors. Games abandoned mid-match and another cancelled due to "protest concerns".

I'm wondering how long it will be before Blackpool have to play behind closed doors. Games abandoned mid-match and another cancelled due to "protest concerns".

The number of protesters will start to reduce - as apparently they are seeking stadium bans for all involved - with arrest if they seek to get back in the ground

Or maybe Oyston will get the message and sod off.

The Bpool fans are doing exactly what's required, all credit to them, nothing to lose.

Our lot are happy to have their pants taken down by incompetent owners intent of destroying the club and Jack Walkers legacy, and now we're looking at free transfers from Sheff Weds and free agents from Donny.

This club is worth fighting for, sadly 95% of our fans couldn't care less.

Or maybe Oyston will get the message and sod off.

The Bpool fans are doing exactly what's required, all credit to them, nothing to lose.

Our lot are happy to have their pants taken down by incompetent owners intent of destroying the club and Jack Walkers legacy, and now we're looking at free transfers from Sheff Weds and free agents from Donny.

This club is worth fighting for, sadly 95% of our fans couldn't care less.

Don't think that figure is right. I think most of our fans are worried - there are just differing views on what to do for the best.

What could the fans do that would see Venky's turn the club's fortunes around?

I can't really think of anything. The difference between Oyston and Venky's is that Oyston is local and can be made to feel the fans' anger.

Venky's are absolutely bomb-proof, the only pain they're feeling is in the wallet, and their solution to that could well be to pull the plug.

Don't think that figure is right. I think most of our fans are worried - there are just differing views on what to do for the best.

Less than 5% protested under ****, by the time the other 95% wake up it'll be too late Bucks.

Less than 5% protested under ****, by the time the other 95% wake up it'll be too late Bucks.

Worse was that some fans (let alone the media) actively went about character assassination of those taking part.

Playing Im a better fan than you at a time when we needed to pull together.

At least the Blackpool fans seem to have some solidarity.

Worse was that some fans (let alone the media) actively went about character assassination of those taking part.

Playing Im a better fan than you at a time when we needed to pull together.

At least the Blackpool fans seem to have some solidarity.

Absolutely, not a brain cell between them.

Stop being a dick

Why am i being a dick Abbey ?

Protests didnt get very far did they.

People on here demanding others to form some kind of a protest and 30 mile away Blackpool fans have hit the headlines ?

Is that not a step up ?..just need those shooting from the hip to lead by example.

So ...which game are you organising the pitch invasion Gav.?

Lead by example and im sure many will follow you onto the pitch.

Ummmm.....

I wouldn't dream of running in the pitch, its against the law you know, you could get a ban, a fine, wouldn't want that would we.

You shouldn't be making such suggestions BlooBoy, shelfy will be after you, he's got **** all else to do :tu:

Ummmm.....

I wouldn't dream of running in the pitch, its against the law you know, you could get a ban, a fine, wouldn't want that would we.

You shouldn't be making such suggestions BlooBoy, shelfy will be after you, he's got **** all else to do :tu:

Thats true GAV ..i suppose you ve got to actually be in the ground too ..

Archived