Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tonights Game

des

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

In the chippie.

Seriously when I went to watch Chesterfield at Rochdale the whole of the Rochdale reserve team were in the queue (in tracksuits) with the Chesterfield fans buying, fish, chips, pies and battered sausage.

I wonder if our new frenchies have heard of battered sausage or mushy peas?

Never mind that, what's a rag pie??

Rag pudding (also known as Rag pie) is a savoury dish consisting of minced meat and onions wrapped in a suet pastry, which is then cooked in a cheesecloth.[1][2][3] The dish was invented during the 19th century in Oldham, a former mill town in Lancashire,[1] previously at the centre of England's cotton industry.[3] Rag pudding pre-dates ceramic basins and plastic boiling bags in cookery, and so the cotton or muslin rag cloths common in Oldham were used in the dish's preparation.[2] Rag pudding is similar in composition and preparation to steak and kidney pudding,[2] and may be purchased from traditional local butcher's shops in Greater Manchester.[1]

A screamer from Williamson, who says we need to strengthen in centre mid? Hahaha LEEEEE @OneRovers: 19mins: Williamson robbed a Rochdale player of the ball in his own half, advanced towards the edge of the box and powered home a fine shot.

He has scored that kind of goal for previous clubs

Nice too see young Willem Tomlinson get a run out in centre midfield, being from Burnley but supporting Rovers, a sin I know. (my dads a rovers fan) I know quite a bit about him, looks a really good prospect. Was the main reason why his school won the English schools cup a year or two back, goal scoring centre mid. One to watch in a couple years.

He might be much improved this season I'll give you odds of 10-1

or he might not :(Not taking any bets.

I exaggerate a bit for fun. But I expect more or less the same. A handful of fairly commanding performances, a handful of atrocious ones, and a smorgasboard of rank average with poor positioning blended in with a hefty dose of oh-my-good-god-why-is-he-captain.

Nice too see young Willem Tomlinson get a run out in centre midfield, being from Burnley but supporting Rovers, a sin I know. (my dads a rovers fan)

That's not a sin. Being from Blackburn and supporting Burnley is a sin. Being from Burnley and supporting us just means your hearts are true. However many you've inherited.

Archived