BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rhodes Wants To Leave

den

Rhodes wants to leave  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it is a good idea to sell Rhodes?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who cares? Venky's have ruined this club anyway

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://mobile.football-league.co.uk/news/article/2015/football-league-survey-the-most-in-demand-players-2601444.aspx

"According to a Football League survey, Blackburn Rovers striker Jordan Rhodes is the player that most fans of Sky Bet Championship teams would like to see at their club."

Funny that, and by coincidence I posted this in another thread today,

"bit like looking in the bike shop window when you were a lad with your dad at your side, he would say you can look at it but you will never sit on it."

http://mobile.football-league.co.uk/news/article/2015/football-league-survey-the-most-in-demand-players-2601444.aspx

"According to a Football League survey, Blackburn Rovers striker Jordan Rhodes is the player that most fans of Sky Bet Championship teams would like to see at their club."

Bit like looking at some fabulous tottie then you put your hand up her skirt and find out "she" has balls.

• Backroom

Bit like looking at some fabulous tottie then you put your hand up her skirt and find out "she" has balls.

More like she's everything you could want but have to change your life around to keep her content and looking good.

Sure there may be other ways to be happy but she's probably worth the effort! You could probably dump her but you know the next girl will be more akin Susan Boyle, you'll have more money in your pocket and still get some action but it's just not the same!

I'll bet drink had been taken, and your mates set you up.

Yep, but I set up others on every trip to Singapore after that.

It was all part of growing up. Nothing like that in Lancashire.

More like she's everything you could want but have to change your life around to keep her content and looking good.

Sure there may be other ways to be happy but she's probably worth the effort!

No no no no no Tom.

A bit like a bad dream. I prefer a nice muffin any day.

Bloody good film is Dirty Dancing. Leave it alone.:)

Is al shirt for Alexandra girly name .. It was pants and a big girls blouse film !! Awful .. We took Mrs and to the stage show at Manchester ... Allstate I will say is I was glad you could take drink in .. 3 bottles of red sorted it

Cornosh cider. Hits the spot

Is al shirt for Alexandra girly name .. It was pants and a big girls blouse film !! Awful .. We took Mrs and to the stage show at Manchester ... Allstate I will say is I was glad you could take drink in .. 3 bottles of red sorted it Cornosh cider. Hits the spot

What you drinking at the moment :)

Archived