BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield Away. 15Th August

Time to put an end to this formation nonsense, Marshall goes out wide and two up top and within 2 minutes we score

That's where Marshall should be. We are now trying to cover the mistake of selling Cairney by playing another player out of position and therefore losing his effectiveness too.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

That's where Marshall should be. We are now trying to cover the mistake of selling Cairney by playing another player out of position and therefore losing his effectiveness too.

Yes the experiment has to end it hasn't worked at all as much as we try and force it.

Rhodes and Koita top 2 then any 2 from 3 on the wings.

Good luck with that!

This is what I mean, he most likely won't learn! He doesn't learn from his mistakes and doesn't seem to learn when he does something right. I can appreciate its a learning curve for a young manager, but you've got to show signs of learning. Saying that I'd love nothing more than him to prove us wrong and go on to be a charismatic top manager! (:lol:).

• Backroom

Full time

Well it's the first game we didn't lose this season, lessons need to be learnt we still haven't had a striker score when we play with Marshall in the hole.

4-4-2 next game, the 2 depends how fit Rhodes is but Delfounso and Fode wouldn't be a bad front two.

But will Bowyer learn from this?

He seems to be learning differently from the rest of us. A point is all he ever craves so today he'll have the champagne out and his fans will be giving it large at least until Tuesday.

But...

An away point is a good point. We are off the mark and now need to build on this. Still no faith in Bowyer but it's a result.

• Backroom

End of the line for this clown, clueless.

Get rid whilst we still have a chance of attracting someone better and for them to make the season there own.

Mowbray or Pearson for me.

Not a chance pal. Bowyer will say we've done ever so well to get a point and we gave it a right good go even after Rhodesy got injured.

Fact is even if we'd lost today he'd be going nowhere. We just have to hope we can scrape enough points to stay up this season. We can't afford to drop points at home, so it's important we get a result on Tuesday, and we definitely need to beat Bolton in a couple of weeks.

Archived