BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield Away. 15Th August

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End of the line for this clown, clueless.

Get rid whilst we still have a chance of attracting someone better and for them to make the season there own.

Mowbray or Pearson for me.

Mowbray?! You really don't rate Bowyer.

Away point today from a losing position. Not the stuff promotions are made of but not awful

Mowbray?! You really don't rate Bowyer.

Away point today from a losing position. Not the stuff promotions are made of but not awful

A manager must display the up most want to win and display a never say die attitude. To actively accept a mediocre performance and point is soul destroying. Look at Dyche he wasn't happy with a point today and that galvanises the squad's mentality to become seige like.

Gary 100+ games and probably churning out the worst displays ive seen.

The guy is out of his depth now and its becoming alarmingly obvious. Great guy and appreciate the steadying of the ship but like Derby when they potted Clough we've got to get rid of Gaz.

Funny thing - most said GB was wrong to bring Judge in - and most said he was right to get rid.

Probably the same people who were glad Cairney, King and Rochina left and who want rid of Rhodes.

Most of them are Bumley fans though.

That reference could mean today's performance, the managers capabilities, transfer policy, the owners plans , the Boards effectiveness. Could be applied to every single aspect of the Club top to bottom.

It's a bloody disgrace.

Every ticket holder should refuse to turn up on Tuesday as a flash protest .Nobody at all in the stadium..... Tonight's attendance 13, 434 will show them for what it is and the empty terraces will be see in India. I guarantee that would prompt something to happen.

Right well my seat will be empty Tuesday, draw or no draw. Got to make a stand somewhere , this is a disgraceful way to run our club.so that's two of us........will that be the extent of it then all you critics of the regime???

Can you slag his substitutions off every week please Neal? that way we have a chance of staying up!

Well surely one of em was going to come off for him weren't they? As ACOB's just said, seems like fans at the game weren't pleased with that sub. Would have been interesting to know if Barrow was flagging because wanted to see if we could manipulate his pace in the last 5-10 mins.

Fair do's to Delf though, 2 in 2... Carry on lad.

Right well my seat will be empty Tuesday, draw or no draw. Got to make a stand somewhere , this is a disgraceful way to run our club.so that's two of us........will that be the extent of it then all you critics of the regime???

Good job we didn't lose eh.

Well surely one of em was going to come off for him weren't they? As ACOB's just said, seems like fans at the game weren't pleased with that sub. Would have been interesting to know if Barrow was flagging because wanted to see if we could manipulate his pace in the last 5-10 mins.

Fair do's to Delf though, 2 in 2... Carry on lad.

Tuesday's was an OG wasn't it?

No doubt chaddy and Parson will be on soon saying what a great point this was and how encouraging it was for the future etc but we're currently 17th at best I think even if QPR don't win their game in hand. Can't see it getting any better than that this season unless GB is replaced.

Tuesday's was an OG wasn't it?

No doubt chaddy and Parson will be on soon saying what a great point this was and how encouraging it was for the future etc but we're currently 17th at best I think even if QPR don't win their game in hand. Can't see it getting any better than that this season unless GB is replaced.

According to Radio Lancs - dubious goals panel gave goal to Delf

Good point.

Rovers poor 1st half. Caused a few problems 1st half but not good enough.

2nd half much better when we went 4-4-2 after 55/60mins or so. Bowyer decided to make the 2 changes and change formation. He was proactive. Marshall better from the right.

Akpan was good and he made tackles and some good short and long passes.

Delfouneso's goal was well taken and he made some good runs.

Rovers deserved a point at Least.

Chaddy will be on here as soon as he can chomping at the bit

now now chaps, let's not get petty just because that equaliser has stolen your thunder.

• Backroom

Good point.

Rovers poor 1st half. Caused a few problems 1st half but not good enough.

2nd half much better when we went 4-4-2 after 55/60mins or so. Bowyer decided to make the 2 changes and change formation. He was proactive. Marshall better from the right.

Akpan was good and he made tackles and some good short and long passes.

Delfouneso's goal was well taken and he made some good runs.

Rovers deserved a point at Least.

http://cdn.phuntube.com/images/2014/07/that_word_i_dont_think_it_means_what_you_think_it_means-5572.jpg

Proactive would be doing things to prevent problems arising in the first place. The word you're looking for is reactive. But aye, better he made the change than didn't.

Good job we didn't lose eh.

I'm with TBTF. The manager just learned nothing from the first match and didn't get the right formation until his standard 60 min substitutions. Just not good enough. Predictable comments from Chaddy.

The full backs are just not good enough defensively and the wrong combination of centre halves is being played. Killa must come in for one of them (Duffy).

Archived